How 'big' is too 'big' for a speedo?

Options
Since we have the bikini thread, I think it only fair to have something similar for men. We're always so worried about what women are wearing, what about the guys? LOL

Replies

• janetlsexton
    Options
    LOL! Unless he's a competitive swimmer actually wearing it for a swim meet, any size is too big for a speedo!
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww i hate speedos -_-
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    For the love of all that is holy PLEASE, guys, NEVER WEAR A SPEEDO. Speedos are only appropriate for men competing in swim competitions and even those guys don't look that great in speedos.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    too big?

6800612900_39f793b358.jpg
    fat_Speedos by blmarvin, on Flickr
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Dear all men,

Please do not wear a Speedo regardless of how thin, in shape or great YOU think you look in it. Please. It is a crime against humanity to see a man on the beach in a Speedo. My boyfriend is naturally thin, has very low body fat and is in AWESOME shape... I don't even wanna see HIM in a Speedo!
  • mander1621
    Options
    For the love of all that is holy PLEASE, guys, NEVER WEAR A SPEEDO. Speedos are only appropriate for men competing in swim competitions and even those guys don't look that great in speedos.

^^^^^^^

lol...AGREED!!!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    too big?

OH MY GOODNESS! LMAO
  • Board shorts just look so much HOTTER! I mean it shows off the abs and the chest and kind of give you that cocky look that women fall for. lol.
  • jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Dear all men,

Please do not wear a Speedo regardless of how thin, in shape or great YOU think you look in it. Please. It is a crime against humanity to see a man on the beach in a Speedo. My boyfriend is naturally thin, has very low body fat and is in AWESOME shape... I don't even wanna see HIM in a Speedo!

^^^THIS RIGHT HERE^^^ There is no good size to wear a speedo!!!! Even if you are a smoking hot man with 6 pack abs muscular not one extra ounce of body fat....the second you step into a speedo you become unattractive...sorry!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    How about this, better?

6946740707_f814269723.jpg
    skinny_speedo by blmarvin, on Flickr
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I think skinny dude has a wedgie. If forced to choose, I'll go with Mr. Man Boobs (because at least his speedo has a pretty pattern)
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    In_before_the_lock_by_dantiscus.gif
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

Agreed.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    This post isnt what I thought it was going to be at all! :brokenheart:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Board shorts just look so much HOTTER! I mean it shows off the abs and the chest and kind of give you that cocky look that women fall for. lol.

I would think a speedo would give the COCKy look women want...just making an observation. I, personally, don't even like men in super tight biker shorts, as I'm always wondering what happens when they sweat. I mean, can they get swamp crotch too??
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Anyone over the age of 6 is too big for a speedo, and even that is pushing it.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Board shorts just look so much HOTTER! I mean it shows off the abs and the chest and kind of give you that cocky look that women fall for. lol.

I would think a speedo would give the COCKy look women want...just making an observation. I, personally, don't even like men in super tight biker shorts, as I'm always wondering what happens when they sweat. I mean, can they get swamp crotch too??

After my next ride I'll let you strip off my cycling bibs so you can find out for yourself. :wink:
  • KarateGoddess
    KarateGoddess Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    LOL! Unless he's a competitive swimmer actually wearing it for a swim meet, any size is too big for a speedo!

I most emphatically agree!!!
  • TonyL68
    TonyL68 Posts: 133 Member
    Options

I most emphatically agree!!!

Yup. Not a fan of "manties." Perhaps that's just my small-minded American sensibilities showing but...yeah. No manties.
  • Hannah_PRprincess13
    Options
    too big?

HILARIOUS! LMAO....At least he don't have hair all over his body.....LOL