45 Days of P90X Complete! =)

Options
Okay everyone, I've made it to the half way mark for p90x!! (CAN'T BELIEVE IT.) :noway:

SO UNHAPPY WITH THE WEIGHT LOSS, UMM..BECAUSE THERE HARDLY IS ANY!! LOL! My first 30 days i got down to 157. Gained 1.8 pounds this last week! UGHH! :sad:

BUT HERE'S THE GOOD NEWS....i have lost 14.4. inches total =) I am extremely satisfied with that! SO here are my pics.. :happy:

My new motto...."SCREW THE SCALE!" :drinker:

Before 163 -- After 158.8

45dayresults3.jpg
45dayresults2.jpg
45DayResults.jpg

Replies

• elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! What a difference! Great job!
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    great job you look awesome... keep it up
  • Wildgirl10
    Options
    Fantastic....I say throw that scale away..you look great! Keep it up!!
  • mx2mommy1319
    mx2mommy1319 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing!!!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    Look at your waist, amazing!!
  • CoconutExpress
    Options
    Awesome results so far!!!! Congratulations! Keep up the hard work!
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Great work and only halfway through!! wow imagine the results at the end. Congrats :drinker:
  • JMarigold
    JMarigold Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You just get HOTTER everyday!

Seriously, great job!
  • BrandyHeit
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Fantastic job, when your losing those kind of inches with that little weight loss, it really puts in perspective how usless the scale really is, especially doing an intense program like P90X. Im a little bit ahead of u, todays day 62. Ive lost just 7lbs and 4 inches but i feel great and have noticed a huge difference in my picture, and my overall athletic ability. If u want tom motivation getting through the rest of it feel free to add me.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    screw the scale because you look great! You can definitely see the difference in your stomach and bum :) great job!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Definately a difference! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • azbutterfly1324
    azbutterfly1324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    'Screw the scale' is right!! I am on day 60 of p90x and the scale has barely budged....,just a few pounds lost BUT, I've lost 18" and I love the way my body is changing! We just have to keep it up and the pounds will eventually come off too. All the new muscle we are building is going to burn more calories!
  • mrsmorgan805
    mrsmorgan805 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started P90X, today is day 4. Although the scale hasnt gone down much you have toned up a TON! So its the muscle that has kept the scale where it is. I am unfortunately a slave to my scale which is why I didnt want to do any type of strength training because I knew the scale would stop being my frienemy and just go back to an enemy. Muscle weighs more than fat but it also burns more calories. You will burn more calories when you work out even when you are resting! Muscle is our heavy friend!!! You look positively amazing! Keep up the great work you are a P90X newbies inspiration. Good luck with the second half of your journey. Please keep us posted and keep those pictures coming!!
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    you look great! I have just started the workouts myself. LOVE IT!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look so toned! Great job :)
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    With those results I'd say screw the scale too! Great job!
  • sallytx
    sallytx Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    you look so beautiful!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!! Great commitment too! Keep up the good work!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Look at how much your waist has shrunk! Great job Girly!
  • jacquirich
    jacquirich Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well its obviously working you look good, probably build a lot of muscle which is why it does not show on the scales
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!