45 Days of P90X Complete! =)

Replies

• Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Great results! Keep up the hard work, you are doing great! Darn lying scale!
  • 15off
    15off Posts: 48 Member
    what's P90X? (You look great btw)
  • mjga2043
    mjga2043 Posts: 23 Member
    It's amazing what a quality workout can do. Great job!
  • Screw that scale! Because you are a knockout!:love:
    I'm on Day 8 (lol) and this motivates me to keep going. I just took my before pics and getting ready to measure.
    What a huge difference half way through, can't wait to see you in another 45 days!
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Wow! Awesome job! I can't wait to start P90X soon!
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Waist definitely smaller and booty lifted. On the side booty looks good. Flat bootys not attractive.
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Great job! You look great!
  • Sophie983
    Sophie983 Posts: 119 Member
    Amazing job!
  • esmewii
    esmewii Posts: 1
    Awesome!! Congratulations! I just started p90x I'm on my 11th day! Super sore but I love it! I'm 25 years old, 5'1" and weight 126.7 I'm really excited to start this journey and I would love to add some friends that are also doing p90x for motivation and support!
  • candyben
    candyben Posts: 26
    Great job! You look amazing, I am only on day 12 and can't wait to hit day 30 or 60 to see the results. I placed my scale in the back of the closet as I am not going to focus on that but instead focus on inches and the way my clothing fits and how I feel. I feel like i have a ton more energy and can keep going.

Its nice to see other people's results - keeps me motivated as I can see it works.

So once again - GREAT JOB!
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Wahoo! You look INCREDIBLE! I'm in Week three....no idea what day I'm on on lol. I go by weeks. Your results will get my butt in gear this afternoon for yoga....I hate yoga haha. Keep up the great work!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    bump
  • KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Thank you everyone! I hate Yoga...but man, it feels good after your done and your drenched in sweat! =)
  • MaryRose84
    MaryRose84 Posts: 67 Member
    there is a difference! You traded muscle for fat and you can tell :) keep it up!
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Yeah, screw the scale!!! You look amazing. There is such a difference. You look so much more toned. Keep at it you look great.
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Who cares what the scale says!!! You look fantastic:)
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Toss that scale! Your inches lost are so obvious! Wow!
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Girl, you butt is a mile higher than it was! I want that!!!
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    awesome job!! that program scares me for sure.
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    You look phenomenal! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!