NO-SCALE MARCH CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Great idea!

would love to take part in another one if you ever have one :smile: but I am currently in a couple challenge's that I have to way myself in. Really great idea though love it.!!!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it. My battery is broke on mine anyway and I don't feel like spending the money to buy a new one. Also it is making me angry because my weight keeps fluctuating. Sending you are friend request.
  • Momieof2girls
    Momieof2girls Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • KeepKeepGoing
    Options
    I'm in! This is very easy for me, I don't even have a scale ;).
  • tiffany1851
    tiffany1851 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have hit a plateau on the scale and find it frustrating. I think this may be a great help for me to stay positive and not focus on the numbers on the scale! Great idea! I am getting excited to see what April 1st brings!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    You've reeeeally gotten my attention on this one. I've done all sorts of challenges.. but a 'no-scale whatsoever' challenge? You've officially put me on to new grounds and I love it. Count me in!
  • annekevee
    annekevee Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow, that's a real challenge. I'm in.
  • dranaeli
    dranaeli Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am in. I would like to be able to not focus on the number on the scale :). Good luck to all of us I know we can do it.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I'm in too.
  • eatherhey
    eatherhey Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm in. :D
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Although I've already weighed myself in March, but I'll give it up for the rest of the month. :) I think I'm due for a plateau, so it's a good month to do it.:)
  • vicmonster
    vicmonster Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm scared but I'm in!
  • meyerjm
    meyerjm Posts: 4
    Options
    I am joining the team. My frustration with the scale is that my weight has not moved but I have lost a lot of inches which is a good thing. Nonetheless, the scale just steals my joy. NO MORE I say!!! :wink:
  • aanderson1126
    Options
    I'm totally in on this one! The scale is my nemesis.
  • mm3898
    mm3898 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm totally doing this. February wasn't the best weight-loss month for me and I wanted March to be focused on running a race (the 10th), enjoying St. Patrick's Day, and feeling like my body has changed. I hope to see a significant loss by April 1st but I want to see that loss after feeling committed to my body's health, not a slave to the scale.

Good luck to everyone during No-Scale March!
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    This is a great challenge! You can still see the improvement with the tape measure!
  • StacyMarieDiaz
    Options
    I'm a little late but I'm in!! I HATE my scale. It never moves lol and I am obsessed with those numbers on it. So I will NOT weigh myself until April 1st. Good luck to all you guys!!!
  • MrsTattie
    MrsTattie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow!! This is the hardest thing I have seen! My profile pic is my weight yesterday.... I don't think I'd manage this! But good luck to everyone doing this. I will look back to see if you have managed!
  • Farmgirl67
    Options
    I'm in. I've been obsessing over the number on the scales and all it does is frustrate me. Thanks for the challenge.
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!