NO-SCALE MARCH CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• evanslawn
    evanslawn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm tired of a small piece of equipment on my bathroom floor determining how I feel about myself. My goal for March is drink more water, eat more fruits and vegetables and do the best I can with the 30 day shred. Bye bye scale. Please don't play a nasty April Fools joke on me when I step back on.
  • ascrug90
    ascrug90 Posts: 9
    Options
    My husband hid my scale from me lol he got tired of hearing me complain.
  • niceMarly
    niceMarly Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    count me as.....this will be rather easy because my scale doesn't go high enough anyways!! I'm judging my weight loss on an old pair of pants that I could barely get into five weeks ago.....I wanna see them go "baggy" lol
  • Doresoontobehealthy
    Doresoontobehealthy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I need what now as I've become a little obsessive. I won't weigh myself again until 04/1.
  • mommynmotion
    mommynmotion Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!

I have been fighting the last 10 pounds for 3.5 years, since the birth of my fourth child! I raised my calories because of lifting heavier weights and the scale has made me not happy recently!

I need to give my body time to adjust without being sad and frustrated!

NO SCALE THIS MONTH!!!!
  • HittingHerStride
    Options
    I THINK THIS IS THE BEST IDEA AND YES ALL CAPS ARE NECESSARY
  • jap1148
    jap1148 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    New to the boards...the monthly weigh in sounds great...going to give it a try!
  • Marleneschumacher
    Options
    I think this is a great idea. I'm in!
  • MrsSYDL
    MrsSYDL Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Please feel free to read my profile. Send me a message if you would like to be friends. Be sure to mention the no-scale challenge. Good luck guys!!
  • lisaslim1976
    Options
    That is my plan for March too!!! I am aiming for a 7lb loss but wont weigh in until last day of march. Measured my bust, hips and waist and reckon that should be how we measure our success anyway..not weight alone! :-)
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    Im totally in anyone that knows me knows that i'm addicted to those stupid numbers!!!
  • plisha729
    plisha729 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! Today is the first day of my journey so it will be really interesting to see how much weight I've lost in 4 weeks. It'll definitely be a challenge but I'm in!

Thanks!:smile:
  • MrsSYDL
    Options
    Sign me up! Today is the first day of my journey so it will be really interesting to see how much weight I've lost in 4 weeks. It'll definitely be a challenge but I'm in!

• MrsSYDL
    Options

Good luck!!
  • MrsSYDL
    Options
    Im totally in anyone that knows me knows that i'm addicted to those stupid numbers!!!

We will do this together, friend!!
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I wrote a blog post about the often frustrating effects of the scale yesterday: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/dandelion39/view/success-failure-and-the-law-of-averages-220853

It was weird not to weigh myself this morning. I'm really going to have to keep myself focused in other ways--otherwise, it could be too easy to fall off the wagon.

Good luck everyone!
  • Krisgren
    Krisgren Posts: 95
    Options
    How refreshing to see that you all feel the same as I do about the scale, I thought I was struggling alone. I am so obsessive about it and it's so silly, Im gonna give it my best shot. I will go home and have my husband hide the scales cause I don't think I will have the will power for the first little bit lol.
  • brenbbb
    brenbbb Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great Idea, I'm in starting today!
  • jkleeh
    jkleeh Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am in! I obsess over weighing myself and sometimes I wonder if that is what is setting me back. So I would love to just take a month and only work out and eat right and see what happens!
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm late to join and nervous to do so but I just need to do this! No scale until April 1st for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!