20 Pounds in 2 Months!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most amazing transformations I have seen! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Wow, thank you! :)
  • xmommyof2boysx
    xmommyof2boysx Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    awesome work!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Great achievement. Congratulations. You look fabulous. Helps if you could share how you did it. Keep it up.
  • Angel_Muss
    Angel_Muss Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!
  • kgchisholm
    Options
    Great achievement. Congratulations. You look fabulous. Helps if you could share how you did it. Keep it up.

I have a few times in the comments already :)
  • SimonIsChanging
    SimonIsChanging Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Looking good ;) Keep it up & well done :)
  • lsirelan
    lsirelan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! Great work!
    15146268.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • loveowens1
    loveowens1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your weight loss! You should be very proud of yourself! You have giving me inspiration to lose the 30lbs that i need to lose : )
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Wow u look so different. Well done :-)
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing!!! Congratulations:) What are you doing to achieve this?

It sounds kind of "boring" but eating less and working more! :)

I'm not on any particular "diet," and I don't restrict myself from eating things I want (having some beer tonight!) but I aim for moderation. I'm having beer tonight, so I had a light lunch to stay in my calories. I'm working out a lot, 5-6 days a week. The biggest motivator for me was joining a biggest loser competition at my gym. It's kept me on track to this point in doing things the healthy way!

I will say, I don't eat back all of my exercise calories. I just eat back what I need of them to not be hungry, or if I need some energy. It's worked great for me, and I have yet to hit anything close to a "starvation" mode. It may not work for some, but that's what I've been doing!

Wow, look at you in that dress now!

You sound a lot like me in some ways - people are always asking 'How did you lose the weight?' as if there's some huge secret. And I always tell them the same thing 'Eat less, exercise more'.

And it works very well, doesn't it! Keep it up!
  • kgchisholm
    Options

Wow, look at you in that dress now!

You sound a lot like me in some ways - people are always asking 'How did you lose the weight?' as if there's some huge secret. And I always tell them the same thing 'Eat less, exercise more'.

And it works very well, doesn't it! Keep it up!

Yes! I always feel bad when I answer this way because people get disappointed that there isn't a magic trick. Don't we all wish! :) Nothing but hard work is going to get you there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!