Hello, Christian Friends?

Options
1235»

Replies

• livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Fellow Christian! Feel free to add me! Always looking for Christian friends!
  • KristieWade
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I'll gladly be a friend to anyone that would like a christian friend. Send me the friend request. I'm a 33 year old mother of 1 - 10month old little girl.
  • htalexander
    Options
    Glad you posted..I l would love other Christian friends as well so we can feel free to say "I'm PRAYING for you through your journey". Add me if u like!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the mpf family

Christian here as well ;) hi

Navy wife, and active duty navy mom of a 7 year old boy and 11 month old boy.

It's always good to have like minded friends we tend to see things differently
  • maryj2367
    maryj2367 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Im 45 and christian, feel free to add me! I thank God every day for giving me the strength and courage to change my life and take this journey of losing weight and finding myself!
  • Meow_kitty123
    Options
    hii! i am a christian girl! i would love to be your friend! :)
  • danapellerin
    danapellerin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me as well. Love the support and motivation here.
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! Christian Mom of 5 (three are my steps, but we have had full custody for 7 years and two younger ones - ages 18-almost 4), going to turn 40 in August! Married to the love of my life - and praying daily for strength to get this thing done! Have a wonderful Sunday!
  • DawnCravesHim
    DawnCravesHim Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am a 44 year old Christian Mom of three teenage boys - twins and a stepson. Feel free to add me. It is so great to see so many believers. I have found this site very helpful and supportive. I just finished a bible study called "Made To Crave" by Lysa Terkeurst and I can't say enough about it. I have learned to CRAVE HIM rather than crave food. I have learned that He does care about my food struggles. Lysa's book has given me the tools to find victory over my 20 years of weight/food/exercise struggles. PRAISE GOD! If anyone has any questions, please friend me. I would love to share!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    My name is Shannon, I'm 32 and a newlywed in central PA. I'd love to have other Christian, exercise motivated friends. Everyone please feel free to add me!:-)

Shannon
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

Based on the following forum guideline, this topic has been locked.

Divisive topics, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups

You may review the complete set of guidelines here at your convenience:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

With respect,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.