Great results!!!
  • eelane
    eelane Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    what weights should I use to try this?
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    Amazing results, you look great! I'm also doing the shred, can't wait to see results like yours :)
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done, that's great results.

I'm on Level 2 Day 6!!
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    All I can say is WOW. These pictures are really inspiring. Especially the front view one. Everyone has been telling me to start this challenge and I keep saying I will and holding off. But Im gonna try if for sure starting monday just by seeing your results. You look fit girl
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    :D Woowoo - I'm on level 1 day 5 tomorrow! YAY!
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    congrats! You look amazing!
  • madeinforks
    madeinforks Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Your pics are up now! Wow! what a difference in 30 days! Keep it up!
  • HeaderAutumn
    HeaderAutumn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I havent been working out but want to start.( I just wanted to fix my diet first so I wouldn't flip out :tongue: ) Would 30 Day Shred be a good start? Or do I need to do something easier first? Love your results

I am not exactly sure. I think it depends on each person. I think anyone can do it. There are modified versions on there. Just try it and go at your own pace. I have seen people on here take 30 days on level 1, which is fine. There are other's who skipped over Level 1 because it was too easy (not me!). I know that a lot of people get discouraged because they don't lose a lot of weight during 30ds. That's why I took pics and measurements and didn't get caught up in lbs. I think as long as you stay motivated you will do great at it.

I'm on day 5 of level 3... I havent weighed myself, but I def notice that my legs and arms are more toned and stronger. I recommend this workout to everyone! This goes without saying, but you can take it at your own pace (doesn't have to be completed in 30 days!) Go for it!

Thanks both of yall have made me want to try it. I'm going to go find it after work. I would love muscle definition!!
  • HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Today is day 3 of level 1 for me. I am sitting down right now after a long day, trying to justify not wanting to do it tonight...you have inspired me to get off my butt and get it done. Thank you!
  • tanklissa
    tanklissa Posts: 70
    Options
    So awesome! I just started the 30DS today so this is inspiring!
  • allisshiney
    allisshiney Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    what weights should I use to try this?

I used 3 lbs. I am going to get bigger ones. 3 lbs wasn't overwhelming or too hard :)
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!
  • tonizehe
    tonizehe Posts: 1
    Options
    Good for you! I have the Shred It in 30 Video. It is a great workout in a brief period of time. I have used it along with other workouts.
  • loveisme
    loveisme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! Wow,it really works!! I heard it's a very hard work out...I bought it and will start on the 10th so when I weigh,measure and take pictures again on the 10th of April it will be 30 days of the shred!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I would say it's a good challenge but not too hard. The execises you do are short, so like 30 seconds, 1 minute each (maybe a lil longer). It seems like just when it's getting hard to bare, you are finished and onto the next one. That's why I like it because I don't get too bored or overwhelmed with one thing :)
  • creative1981
    creative1981 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I would say it's a good challenge but not too hard. The execises you do are short, so like 30 seconds, 1 minute each (maybe a lil longer). It seems like just when it's getting hard to bare, you are finished and onto the next one. That's why I like it because I don't get too bored or overwhelmed with one thing :)

That's exactly what I love about 30DS - just when I'm about to give up she moves to a different exercise. Every time! It doesn't seem too bad that way.

Well done - you can really see the difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!