someone please help me stop myself from eating this...

Options
13»

Replies

• JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    Everytime you want to binge on cookies, on anything, brush your teeth! REALLY good.! :) this should kill some of that desire ;)
  • lcardullo
    lcardullo Posts: 22
    Options
    Just reading all of the comments may divert your attention long enough. Congrats to you for recognizing the craving, verbalizing and not just diving in. I am prone to dive in, binge and then say to heck with it and finish off the whole bag. Going to bed can help too.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Just reading all of the comments may divert your attention long enough. Congrats to you for recognizing the craving, verbalizing and not just diving in. I am prone to dive in, binge and then say to heck with it and finish off the whole bag. Going to bed can help too.

at 3pm?
  • lgibbons9990
    Options
    Food POLICE...PUT DOWN THAT COOKIE!!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    The thing about cookies is that they always taste like more. No matter how many you eat, you're going to want more, and they're never going to satisfy you. So, it's best to save yourself from the drama and just not eat the little nasty little demons. And, cookies want you to die. It's true.
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    And, cookies want you to die. It's true.

Yes, this right here ^ is a FACT. Pure evil....the Devil is their maker. Step away.
  • IvoryParchment
    IvoryParchment Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to live the rest of my live without cookies. If I'm going to maintain my weight, we need to co-exist.

I'm thinking that making cookie dough, forming it into individual balls, and freezing it might work. You have to thaw the dough, then bake it before you can eat the cookie. (Or at least thaw it, lol.) Thaw one a day, pop it in the toaster oven, and have one fresh baked cookie with no second cookie available without hours of preparation.