Go away!!! I don't need you!!!

Options
I have a Klondike Bar staring me in the face yelling "Eat Me"!!!!

Replies

• scasteel
    scasteel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Stay strong! We have fudgesicles at home!! :)
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Stay strong I just went through the same thing :)...But I refuse to eat it!! You can do it!!!
  • domsmoms
    domsmoms Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP today and I am already salivating over the following things in my house (which my husband & kids need to eat pronto, before I go crazy):

Girl Scout Cookies
    vanilla ice cream
    chocolate syrup to put on the vanilla ice cream
    chocolate bars (my boss gave me a freaking box of them - mainly because SHE didn't want them around)

It's actually kind of amazing these items ever stayed in my house this long without being eaten (by me of course). So maybe I have subconsciously been prepping to start in earnest.

I will not eat these! I will, however, go eat the dinner I planned that's within my daily calories. :)

P.S. My apologies if mentioning these items was cruel, for putting the thought of them in your head.
  • hooligansmom
    hooligansmom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I just looked up What I Would Need to Do For A Klondike Bar...looks like over an hour of my usual cardiovascular workout! It doesn't seem fair that we can wreck our diet in so little time!
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Stay strong! We have fudgesicles at home!! :)

Thanks babe!
  • Lizi19
    Lizi19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I hope you do better than I did. I gave into some m&m's.
  • WingMan380
    Options
    I just started MFP today and I am already salivating over the following things in my house (which my husband & kids need to eat pronto, before I go crazy):

Girl Scout Cookies
    vanilla ice cream
    chocolate syrup to put on the vanilla ice cream
    chocolate bars (my boss gave me a freaking box of them - mainly because SHE didn't want them around)

It's actually kind of amazing these items ever stayed in my house this long without being eaten (by me of course). So maybe I have subconsciously been prepping to start in earnest.

I will not eat these! I will, however, go eat the dinner I planned that's within my daily calories. :)

P.S. My apologies if mentioning these items was cruel, for putting the thought of them in your head.

Welcome to the club!! I have been here for 20 days and I have went from eating anything that crossed my path and not thinking about it to obsessing over the calorie counts in everything. It is a lifestyle change and with me being ADD/ADHD/OCD it is very interesting.
  • WingMan380
    Options
    I just looked up What I Would Need to Do For A Klondike Bar...looks like over an hour of my usual cardiovascular workout! It doesn't seem fair that we can wreck our diet in so little time!

I started to punch it into my food diary "just to see" but I decided it was probably best that I didn't.
  • WingMan380
    Options
    I hope you do better than I did. I gave into some m&m's.
    Stay strong I just went through the same thing :)...But I refuse to eat it!! You can do it!!!

I managed to avoid the Klondike Bar I'm happy and proud to say.
    Instead I settled for a handful of frosted flakes. Less calories and has taken care of the sweet tooth.
  • lexidell46
    lexidell46 Posts: 143
    Options
    I some times give in to the m&ms. But that comes at the end of the day after I have a lot of pre-exersise. calories to use up.
    I know I am Bad.
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    give it to a kid or throw it away :) Or do a nice work out and eat it when your done. (here's a hint: you probably won't want it after)
  • kmbrleykay
    Options
    Here's a quote for all you exercisers & body builders

"Will power is a muscle, the more you use it, the stronger it will get!"

If I want something sweet, I usually will have a miniature candy bar, I keep them in the freezer, so while it thaws I can think about if I really want it or not. & I can turn a mini candy into 4 bites & really savor it.

& Wingman like you I really enjoy sweet cereals, they are one of my favorite snacks & usually full of fiber & vitamins and stuff & low calorie.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Last night I gave into Chinese Buffet followed by a Banana Royal at Farrel's. I swear i'm never gonna kick this weight. :laugh:
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I always stare a Klondike bar down, and begin listing all the things I WOULDN'T do for one. Yeah. That's right Klondike. I'm not your b***h.
  • fatgirlzrule2
    fatgirlzrule2 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I just looked up What I Would Need to Do For A Klondike Bar...looks like over an hour of my usual cardiovascular workout!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMAO (better add "laughing at funny board post" to my exercise log) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    throw it away open it and toss it in trash
  • queensassypants
    Options
    i have been having an elicit affair with Russel Stover since the day after valentines day. that sneaky son of a....
  • jeepwidow01
    jeepwidow01 Posts: 173
    Options
    I'm staring at a chocolate cupcake with cream cheese frosting. Stay strong!!
  • snowfox92
    snowfox92 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    i had an orange dream bar :(
  • Don't do it! I Gave into the Milky Way Crispy Rolls a couple of other things in my kids treat box! I feel awful now if I could I would walk the calories off but its 10.20pm and I'm home alone!