Large girl on top

Options
13»

Replies

• steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    I also recommend the Champion bras. I got a few just at Target and was really happy. I'm 34DD so I know where you are coming from. I also make sure to replace them when they start getting loose. If it's not snug, it gets really uncomfortable while exercising.
  • kschmi24
    kschmi24 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm only a 38C but I have to wear a regular bra with a decent sport bra over the top. I'm looking for a better one so I can just wear that cause 2 bras are not better than 1 in the way of comfort.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I might've gotten the wayyyyy wrong idea when I read the title of this thread. Whoops.
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    What type of bra do you use? Jumping jacks are excruciating.
    42DD

I'm not quote that big...34D....but I agree, ANY jumping activity HURTS if you don't have the proper support...and even then it's not enjoyable :-/

Currently I wear a wireless, regular bra underneath a sports bra...seems to work alright for me. I can't breathe...but no pain, no gain :P

^^ This is the best solution I've found without spending an arm and right boob on a sports bra...
    me 3!
  • kschmi24
    kschmi24 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Dammit, I was so hoping for something other than a bra discussion. I wanted to see large girls who like to be on top. Seriously!
    Ha! I thought that too.
  • jeankh
    jeankh Posts: 68
    Options
    Im a 34D, I just wear boxed wonder bra sports bra.
  • jeankh
    jeankh Posts: 68
    Options
    Dammit, I was so hoping for something other than a bra discussion. I wanted to see large girls who like to be on top. Seriously!
    Ha! I thought that too.

HAHA me too! I thought I was the only one with a dirty mind ;)
  • enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    Options
    Im a FULL 38H, I wear my regular bra, a high impact sports bra and one or two other sports bras over it. :-)

Erin
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

Yep, I thought we were discussing movie titles (and plots)...oh well, nothing to see here...move along now.
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    that's me and i double up. but i would like to try a better quality one next time
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Ha! I thought that too.

HAHA me too! I thought I was the only one with a dirty mind ;)
    Yeah had a full visual going into this....so disappointed
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm not sure what its called but I take one of those workout belts that goes around your stomach and just wrap is around up top, it helps alot.
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32E which is a really hard size to find so I'm used to spending a lot of money on bras.

I would *hate* to double up on my expensive nice bras, sweating into them and getting them all gross.

I have a FREYA sports bra. I never knew anything could be so wonderful for working out. It lifts, separates (no monoboob!) and absolutely eliminates bounce! I can do jumping jacks and these babies don't even move!

I've also heard good things about Enell though I haven't bought one because my FREYA is so amazing :)
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    ty for that....those look nice will be saving for one how true to size are they? According to my measurements and their chart I am in the size 5 range. If you wouldnt mind messaging me privately so i dont have to chase down the answer in the forums lol ty
    ENELL BRA, swear by it, no other :) PERIOD

http://enell.com/

I

HAVE

TWO.

YES

THIS

IS

TACKY

AND

ANNOYING

BUT

I

WANT

THIS

RECOMMENDATION

TO

GO

THROUGH.

BEST

MONEY

EVER

SPENT.

:flowerforyou:
  • melinda_great
    melinda_great Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    this is really helpful, as I too have this problem. thanks for posting this!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Enell stops at an E cup, though. So not much use for anyone with a bit more, erm, substance.
  • LeannSz
    LeannSz Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular bra with a sports bra over it. I'm a 40F and I don't tend to hurt if I do that.

I agree at a 38-40DD I do the same thing and it helps alot. Just got a double pack of Champions I will try to let you know how it holds up :happy:
  • LeannSz
    LeannSz Posts: 68 Member
    Options

LOLOLOL he had to go there.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I've been doubling up too(40DD). But maybe I'll check out some of the sportsbras that have been recommended. Thanks for the great topic!!
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34DD or DDD (depending on the bra) and I use Moving Comfort. It's the only bra that keeps me stable when I'm working out. They're a bit pricey, but they get the job done. You can find them on sale on Amazon.com and BareNecessities.com.