Options
13»

Replies

• janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Terminator 2, with buff Linda Hamilton

and

This sounds really weird, but Black Swan. The scrawniness of the actresses grosses me out, but their beautiful dancing inspires me.
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    any rocky movie- but 1,2 and rocky balboa are my favorites.

oh, and the karate kid makes me want to wax my car and paint the fence.
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Fight Club and Zombieland
  • stufie
    stufie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Into the blue...they are all tanned and toned..Jessica Alba has an amazing body..and Paul Walker rarely wears a shirt...that does it for me.

I couldn't agree more!!
  • Hannova
    Hannova Posts: 50
    Options
    Die Hard.

Really, Bruce Willis was in shape and still carried an air of ordinary-guy-does-amazing-things. Not that I'm planning on being prepared for the next hostage takeover at my company Christmas party, but I'd like to feel as if I can take on anything unexpected.
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Kick-*kitten*. It's the soundtrack. :laugh:
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Supersize Me
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Actually watching an episode of 600 lb woman also makes me want to hit the gym
  • WorkoutMaine
    Options
    bump
  • AlbionLass
    AlbionLass Posts: 136
    Options
    GI Jane
    Terminator 2
    Dog Soldiers
    Black Hawk Down
    The Hurt Locker
  • Tempe729
    Tempe729 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Generally dance movies. I watch Step Up or Center Stage and I think: wow I really need to take more dance classes!

Oh and Kill Bill. And Tomb Raider.

Agreed! I'm not super proud that I watch dance movies from time to time but they always make me want to get off my *kitten* and shake it lol.

Have to add "Shall We Dance" in there too! (I'm actually going to take a ballroom dance class next quarter that focuses on the waltz & foxtrot) Always wanted to learn how to ballroom dance.. and J.Lo. is absolutely gorgeous! (big bums ftw!)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Generally dance movies. I watch Step Up or Center Stage and I think: wow I really need to take more dance classes!

Oh and Kill Bill. And Tomb Raider.

Agreed! I'm not super proud that I watch dance movies from time to time but they always make me want to get off my *kitten* and shake it lol.

Have to add "Shall We Dance" in there too! (I'm actually going to take a ballroom dance class next quarter that focuses on the waltz & foxtrot) Always wanted to learn how to ballroom dance.. and J.Lo. is absolutely gorgeous! (big bums ftw!)

I haven't seen that one. But I definitely aspire to dancers legs. Ok not the people with really skinny ones. But the ones with the thick toned ones...which is totally a better match with my own body type.
  • elgnats
    Options
    WARRIOR!
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Karate kid!!
  • ronit_rai
    ronit_rai Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    warrior,rocky 1,2,3,4,5,6 ,the rundown,the karate kid etc
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Kung Fu Panda
    Kung Fu Panda 2
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Underworld because Kate Beckingsale is gorgeous and you just go 'why can't I look like her? Gotta hit the gym!' :D