For those that care for breakfast type foods in the morning

Options
what do you eat to get your calories in?

Replies

• BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Turkey bacon and 2 eggs. I skip the toast!
  • Alphawolf02
    Options
    I love having a nice bowl of cereal with skim milk. My current favorite is Special K Oats and Honey. Sometimes, though, I will have a bagel thin with a little reduced fat cream cheese. I have to eat breakfast in the morning, no matter what, so I try and keep different cereals on hand so I don't get bored. I have heard that eggs are a great breakfast. They fill you up so you don't feel like snacking later.
  • SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Eggbeaters, spinach, turkey sausage on whole grain bread. Or Greek yogurt, frozen fruit and almond milk smoothie.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    60g of cereal, with skimmed milk.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I have coffee with milk
    1 oz of almonds
    1 hard boiled egg or Morning star sausage patty.
    And 1 citrus fruit- either a tangerine of half of a blood orange.

:)
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I care for breakfast foods all day long. Breakfast for dinner is one of my favorites!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Cream of Wheat made with skim milk (I hate the way it tastes made with water!).
  • MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Eggs, eggs, eggs in some variation. Because I'm lazy and prone to habit, I usually scramble 2 and eat a piece of bacon or have 12 almonds. Then I have a mid-morning greek yogurt snack around 10. HTH
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I make a fruit smoothie with yogurt in it and have two hard boiled eggs.
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    microwave scrambled egg
    or
    that oatmeal blueberry microwave muffin thing that was on the boards a few days ago
    or
    whole wheat roll with nutella
    or
    rice pudding made with brown rice
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Two eggs and a slice of whole wheat toast
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    80g of oats, 2 slices of ezekiel cinn raisin bread, 6 egg whites, 4 tb PB, strawberries, salsa, spinach, and cilantro! Thats breakfast!
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I see a few people eating lots of processed grains with skim milk(sugar milk) on here, you guys ever think to switching to whole grains and almond milk?
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Protein and/or fiber are my goals for breakfast so eggs or something with PB - oatmeal or toast.
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I eat oatmeal EVERY morning! I sometimes have toast...or english muffin (100% whole wheat) with a little Adam's natural creamy peanut butter.
    I love Chobani Greek Yogurt...apple cinnamon is my favorite...I mix it in with my oatmeal.
    I almost always have turkey bacon.
    Not a fan of eggs..but I do 3 egg whites..scrambled..and add parsley, curry & Frank's Original Red Hot Sauce
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I see a few people eating lots of processed grains with skim milk(sugar milk) on here, you guys ever think to switching to whole grains and almond milk?

Whole grains aren't that nice. :tongue:

And almond milk doesn't sound nice, though I did consider trying it once only to realise it's not available here.
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    its dif every morning. but dude....breakfast is my favorite meal and i eat my most calories in the morning...i have to have dinner realllyy early the night before, almost everyday during the week..so i wake up like a bear. and it changes every morning. today its chocolate and pb oatmeal. 1 cup. i have a recipe for it
    Sometimes it'll be two poached eggs and two pieces of toast and 2 turkey bacon.
    or ill have yogurt with some cereal..
    it changes a lot. most grown men would look at my breakfast and be like...ho-lee poop.
    but, its whatever works for you :) so hey, this works for me.
    I love breakfast. Oatmeal is probably the most filling. or eggs n turkey bacon.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean cereal w/ almond milk, and Chobani non-fat yogurt.
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Currently

egg wrap with egg whites, mission blue corn and flaxseed tortilla, and laughing cow cheese

or

Better oats instant oatmeal in any flavor but dark chocolate (:sick: ) and a spoon full of vanilla greek yogurt and the remaining yogurt
  • Lily_1
    Lily_1 Posts: 38
    Options
    I love breakfast dinners also. Hotcakes & Sausage. YUM!