Starting weight 220 - Today's weight 190 - 30 lbs...

Options
nitag
nitag Posts: 706 Member
I hope this works.. I am going to try and post a picture of me at my starting weight of 220 - I joined MFP Feb 09 and have lost 30 lbs as of yesterday!! I couldn't be happier.. I only could get a facial pic... But I'm happy... So happy!!!
Now keep in mind that I was up all night with my Son and his wife waiting for this baby to be born and he decided to not come until 1pm the next day... I look exhausted cuz I was!!! Oh and so horrible..
MeandAustin.jpg

This picture was taken today with my Maltese Zoe!!

100_0200.jpg

Replies

• nitag
    Options
    I hope this works.. I am going to try and post a picture of me at my starting weight of 220 - I joined MFP Feb 09 and have lost 30 lbs as of yesterday!! I couldn't be happier.. I only could get a facial pic... But I'm happy... So happy!!!
    Now keep in mind that I was up all night with my Son and his wife waiting for this baby to be born and he decided to not come until 1pm the next day... I look exhausted cuz I was!!! Oh and so horrible..
    MeandAustin.jpg

This picture was taken today with my Maltese Zoe!!

100_0200.jpg
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    You look awesome thats 30lbs in 3 months high five to you- Keep up the good work-
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    You can really tell how much weight you lost just by your face! WHOO HOO AND WAY TO GO! Keep it up and keep inspiring us! :glasses:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great...keep up the good work.
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Awesome job and keep up the good work. But how do you lose 30lbs in two months?
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    What a cute baby :heart:

You've done amazing, you look amazing. Keep up the good work. You're quite an inspiration!
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Well, first of all, congratulations on the grandbaby! He's precious!!! And congratulations on the weight loss! You look FABULOUS! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look wonderful. Cute doggie :)
  • Lynn661
    Lynn661 Posts: 28
    Options
    How much better do you feel? Do you have more energy? My SW is the same as yours...as is the GW( roughly). I want to know what -30lbs will feel like so I can look forward and keep me motivated.
  • nitag
    Options
    How much better do you feel? Do you have more energy? My SW is the same as yours...as is the GW( roughly). I want to know what -30lbs will feel like so I can look forward and keep me motivated.

I feel so good.. Its an amazing difference as to what I was feeling.. Currently I have a goal weight of 145. That might change.. I'm short 5"4...

Its actually been 3 months.. All of Feb, March and of course April..
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :smile: Yes you look awesome, you can really tell in your face? How long do you exercise?
  • nitag
    Options
    :smile: Yes you look awesome, you can really tell in your face? How long do you exercise?

40 - 60 mins a day 6 days a week..

3 Days of light weight

6 days of Cardio

Abs - 4 x's a week..
  • jdp21
    jdp21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's wicked! In just three months, too. That really gives me hope. It's people like you who are the reason I come on here; it gives me hope. Knowing that you lost that. That's exactly what I'm trying to do; lose 30 lbs. Good job! You could really see the difference in your face.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats that is awesome. Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • Felicia320
    Options
    You look fantastic. You inspire me!:happy: :smile: :wink:
  • nitag
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone for the comments.. They are so inspiring to me!!!
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    You look wonderful! What a difference 30 lbs makes....and might I add that losing that 30 pounds makes you look alot younger too! :flowerforyou:
  • turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You don't look like a grandma, go head girl! I love you work out plan, A WESOME!:bigsmile:
  • Funisweetsmart
    Funisweetsmart Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look years younger! I didn't know weight loss can take off years too!
  • healthymom2009
    Options
    Yeh teamie! You do look a lot younger and probably feel younger too! You have worked so hard, you deserve the success :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!