Starting weight 220 - Today's weight 190 - 30 lbs...

Options
2»

Replies

• Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look wonderful!:flowerforyou:
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    fantastic
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Good for you. Keep it up.
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone for the comments... I sure feel better than 30 lbs ago.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Outstanding, well done, you look amazing. :wink:

What changes have you seen with stamina, blood pressure, pulse rate, stuff like that?
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You look at least 10 years younger. By your goal, you could look like your grandbaby's big sister. Congratulations
  • nitag
    Options
    Outstanding, well done, you look amazing. :wink:

What changes have you seen with stamina, blood pressure, pulse rate, stuff like that?

My stamina has increased but as far as the blood pressure, pulse rate, stuff like that, I do have a HRM but I only use it to count my calories burned when I am working out. I am noticing that I have to work out harder to burn more. Is that normal??
  • nitag
    Options
    You look at least 10 years younger. By your goal, you could look like your grandbaby's big sister. Congratulations

Okay that made me laugh.. Maybe my daughters sister but not my grandkids sister.. I wish.. Ha ha
  • nitag
    Options
    I'm just wondering if anyone has noticed a difference in their skin with all the water they are drinking??
  • WTJoyce
    WTJoyce Posts: 86
    Options
    Congratulations!! :drinker:

I'm joining in, starting weight 210, today's weight 180!

Just in time for my 53 birthday Monday!

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!