Any normal people here lol?

Options
13»

Replies

• kleighsamboer
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I do eat about 1200 per day but I also am not exercising crazy amounts right now either. You can always look at my food journal :)
  • trmecham
    trmecham Posts: 53
    Options
    Is everybody talking eating or netting? I'm pretty f%$#ing far from normal (pardon the Pulp Fiction reference), But I eat over 3K a day and try to net around 2.
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't know if im NORMAL (is anyone?? lol) but I'm around 1350/day. Add me if you'd like :)
  • tammyandzach
    tammyandzach Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Yeah I am right there with you. MFP has me at 2000 calories. I most often eat those and on occasion dip over into my excercise calories but not usually. I have been losing 1-2 pounds a week and am happy with that. My goal is to be at my goal by my sons second birthday. Slow and steady. Then we can decide if we want to get pregnant again healthily.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    I am far from normal, but I eat between 1200 and 1500 a day normally.
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/3834-eat-more-to-weigh-less

This forum group just started for men and women who believe in fueling your body.
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm hardly normal but my goal is 1300 calories. It's a goal though, not a limit. I don't kick myself for going over. Once I start working out (hopefully soon) I plan to eat back some exercise calories as well.
  • TimothyValentine
    TimothyValentine Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, before finding this website I attempted to cut too many calories and failed to lose weight on several occasions.

I was just too hungry all the time and a little grumpy.

I am now on 1600 calories a day and I don't get hungry or grumpy, well I still get grumpy but thats my age :)

I feel that I can continue until I reach my goal.
  • kryptonitekelly
    kryptonitekelly Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    1700+ for me :)
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Hi! I eat 1360 per day, and am slowly planning to increase to 1500 now that I am getting closer to my goal and getting ready to maintain. (Wedding is also in 7 weeks, and I need to be very strict with MFP!)

Friend me if you want :)
    I don't believe in starving myself for results. I believe in hard work, sweat, and nutrition.
  • stephzub
    stephzub Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Add me! Eating my "normal" calories, exercising to eat more and occasionally indulge with my food and liquid cravings.