so..hungry..must...eat.. EVERYTHING

Options
2»

Replies

• darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Nicotine

LOL Now, THERE's a diet plan to die for.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    High protien, low fat, decent amount and healthy carbs and high fiber. The more protein and fiber you put in the fuller you will feel. Plus you burn more calories. Your body has to work harder to break down the protien and soluable fiber. The non soluable fiber will help clean your bowel tract.
  • kiku76
    kiku76 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I snack all day long on fruits and veggies. Anytime I'm hungry, when before i would grab chips or something greasy, no i snack almost constantly on freshness. I hardly eat big meals because i'm always eating something light and I make something yummy for dinner. Usually a fast food craving turned healthy.
    I tell myself I want to do this, but then I end up eating something not as good for me :(
  • hazleyes81
    hazleyes81 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    This is a common problem, especially in women, so don't feel like you are alone.

Fill up on lots of green veggies. Figure out satisfying alternatives for your sweets craving, such as fresh fruit. It's still sugar but at least you will get more nutrition out of it.

Make sure you are getting your recommended fiber. Fiber and protein will help keep you feeling full.

Make sure you are eating often enough. If you plan your meals and have six meals a day, you won't have time to get hungry! I know this can be difficult with a child, but see if you can work it in.