hit man needed?

Replies

• Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,290 Member
    Or really any man in uniform...army, navy...marine...

I work on a military base.
    Yum.

Until you look down and see a ring.
    *sigh*
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 713 Member
    wow
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,644 Member
    If my thread kills equated to medals, I would have a certain number.

My metaphors, on the other hand, could use some work.

That's ok you don't need to be smart :ohwell:
  • Bikini27
    1 amp of epi. continue cpr!!!!!!!!!!! we shall save the thread.

ha couldnt resist as I was just watching untold stories of the er.

:love:
  • Bikini27
    Some nights, just any man in general....

BOBs. They hit the spot everytime and there is no ackward "You can leave now" moment.
  • felice03
    Or really any man in uniform...army, navy...marine...

I work on a military base.
    Yum.

Until you look down and see a ring.
    *sigh*

I would never get any work done...oh wait, that's me now....
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    I can kill any thread, but skills like mine don't come cheap. P.M. me if you need your thread killed.

If I can't do it, you get a full refund.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVvYJNik_sbX6GHxu9_xBpEV_AaOWEm3Mh3u0Ko2MfhSPW_roUFA

You have some competition in me.

I always have been a thread killer but being a moderator on here tends to make me more so...I post and the thread dies! Then of course I also have the power to kill threads with my magic buttons but I reserve those for special cases!
  • angied80

BOBs. They hit the spot everytime and there is no ackward "You can leave now" moment.

Have any walk of shames... those are soo not cool!
  • angied80
    I can kill any thread, but skills like mine don't come cheap. P.M. me if you need your thread killed.

I always have been a thread killer but being a moderator on here tends to make me more so...I post and the thread dies! Then of course I also have the power to kill threads with my magic buttons but I reserve those for special cases!

Thats pretty much cheating... :sigh:
  • felice03

Hello! I would like it to be known I have behaved today...and even been helpful to new people TWICE today.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 926 Member

if moderators wear uniforms, these 3 ladies will eat you alive. best to run now
  • angied80
    if moderators wear uniforms, these 3 ladies will eat you alive. best to run now
    [/quote]

true dat!
  • Bikini27

Exactly. Just have to stop blushing when you walk by the batteries at the grocery store...
  • angied80

Hello! I would like it to be known I have behaved today...and even been helpful to new people TWICE today.

suck butt much?
  • Bikini27

It's a true story.
  • angied80

Exactly. Just have to stop blushing when you walk by the batteries at the grocery store...

oh my now that IS funny!
  • Bikini27

suck butt much?

Speaking of butt, mine puckered a little when I saw the mod showed up.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member

Glad to hear it but my mod hat is off for the evening, its stupid o'clock here (3.35am) and just having a mooch around
  • felice03

suck butt much?

Shhhh, I'm trying to make friends....
  • felice03

Glad to hear it but my mod hat is off for the evening, its stupid o'clock here (3.35am) and just having a mooch around

Yay for no mod hat! U saw Angela and I in here and assumed we were up to no good, right?!?