• angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options

Shhhh, I'm trying to make friends....

Secrets dont make friends.
  • angied80
    Options

Hello! I would like it to be known I have behaved today...and even been helpful to new people TWICE today.

Glad to hear it but my mod hat is off for the evening, its stupid o'clock here (3.35am) and just having a mooch around

Ohhhh you guys get a special hat? Does it have glitter and sparkly stuff on it,. I bet its pretty.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Some nights, just any man in general....

BOBs. They hit the spot everytime and there is no ackward "You can leave now" moment.

Have any walk of shames... those are soo not cool!

Exactly. Just have to stop blushing when you walk by the batteries at the grocery store...

oh my now that IS funny!

:blushing:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

Shhhh, I'm trying to make friends....

Secrets dont make friends.

I tell you everything my love...
  • angied80
    Options
    I love how a mod shows up and the only ones left are Jodi and I. That's a little ironic... haha.
  • Bikini27
    Options

Hello! I would like it to be known I have behaved today...and even been helpful to new people TWICE today.

Glad to hear it but my mod hat is off for the evening, its stupid o'clock here (3.35am) and just having a mooch around

Ohhhh you guys get a special hat? Does it have glitter and sparkly stuff on it,. I bet its pretty.

So *that's* how you suck butt....
    :takesnotes:
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options

Yay for no mod hat! U saw Angela and I in here and assumed we were up to no good, right?!?

Not at all....I'm just another user really. Unless that moderate button starts glowing red...Which i'm sure it wont here.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    britishjudge.jpg

this is the moderator hat. I swear its true
  • angied80
    Options

Yay for no mod hat! U saw Angela and I in here and assumed we were up to no good, right?!?

Not at all....I'm just another user really. Unless that moderate button starts glowing red...Which i'm sure it wont here.

See Jodi! Not everyone just assumes we are up to no good!
  • angied80
    Options

Not realy, I have adhd.. so I get distracted easily like sparkily things, obviously just thinking about them throws me off...
  • Bikini27
    Options
    britishjudge.jpg

:bigsmile:
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    for some reason, I find felice03 and angelad80 at the center of it all....always :flowerforyou:

Well no one else was biting on this thread someone has to save it.

sorry I had to go get Mcdonalds but yes thank you
  • Bikini27
    Options

Not realy, I have adhd.. so I get distracted easily like sparkily things, obviously just thinking about them throws me off...

Driving would be a fun adventure then!!
  • catcrazy
    Options
    britishjudge.jpg

Cruel! So not my style!
  • felice03
    Options

Nope, best behavior...at least for now...
  • felice03
    Options
    britishjudge.jpg

Cruel! So not my style!

Can I report u to yourself?
  • angied80
    Options
    for some reason, I find felice03 and angelad80 at the center of it all....always :flowerforyou:

better log that shiznit!
  • angied80
    Options
    Driving would be a fun adventure then!!

it's complicated...
  • felice03
    Options

We saved your life man!
  • catcrazy
    Options

Can I report u to yourself?

Nope, not allowed to moderate ourselves...every last action we do is logged, even if I just remove a full stop there is a log of my action