Blue Team is recruiting!!!!!

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
So over the 18 weeks we've been checking in with eachother our team has slowly dwindled down to just a handful of core members. We're a positive bunch and enjoy the accountability and encouragement we get from eachother. We've decided that at week 20 we'd take new members and see if we can't get a few more GREAT people to take this journey with. As of now, our first week with new members will start May 14. If you'd like to join us then, just send me your start weight and I'll put you on the roster and I'll post up the 'BB Team Week 1' thread on the 13th. I put together a weekly chart as well of everyone's weights/weight loss.

We'd love to see you out!
BB Team

Beautiful Blues
Butt-kicking Blues
Bodacious Blues....

Replies

• RachVR6
    Options
    So over the 18 weeks we've been checking in with eachother our team has slowly dwindled down to just a handful of core members. We're a positive bunch and enjoy the accountability and encouragement we get from eachother. We've decided that at week 20 we'd take new members and see if we can't get a few more GREAT people to take this journey with. As of now, our first week with new members will start May 14. If you'd like to join us then, just send me your start weight and I'll put you on the roster and I'll post up the 'BB Team Week 1' thread on the 13th. I put together a weekly chart as well of everyone's weights/weight loss.

We'd love to see you out!
    BB Team

Beautiful Blues
    Butt-kicking Blues
    Bodacious Blues....
  • hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi Rach,

I am defecting I suppose.....was on the purple team. Well, I sort lost track etc...but will like to start afresh and join your team in May.

Yeah count me in (again). I take it we send you our weight then?

Hadiza
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    May I join please I need the accountabilty I would like to be 150 by June 14.
    Starting 170
  • christy559
    christy559 Posts: 105
    Options
    :happy: Blue is my favorite color!! I don't have far to go, but my weight goals, body fat %, and inches lost matter to me. So I'd like to be on the team!

Start weight...would that be the weight for the week of May 14, or do you want the weight where we started when we first joined MFP?

When I started MFP, weight was 143; goal 130
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! New blues - welcome everyone we're so happy to have you!
  • chosen
    chosen Posts: 31
    Options
    :smile: I would love to join your blue team!! My starting weight 220lbs. I need all the encouragement I can get!! Hope to hear from you soon

chosen
  • ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I definitely need some motivation and encouraging, so I'd love to join! I'm trying to get to my June 15th goal and it's been going slow for the last 2 months. I had the same question about what start weight as Christy, so I'll just send you it all. My start weight was 193, current weight is 170, and my June 15th goal is 160 (155 would be awesome though!!:wink: ).
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I have added you guys to my roster! :flowerforyou:

And to clarify...I'll send you all a message a day or two before reminding you to give me your start weights!

:drinker: Anyone else wanna join up!?
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    One question: When is your weigh in day? And yes, I would like to join!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Weigh-ins are Wednesdays. Some people prefer to send me their weights on Tuesdays which is fine, but I report out Wednesday evenings. :flowerforyou:
  • bbogart
    bbogart Posts: 113
    Options
    I have seen the different teams and was wondering what they meant...sorry, I'm one of the new guys. I would be interested in joining your team, but I'd like to know what it's all about. thanks.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I have seen the different teams and was wondering what they meant...sorry, I'm one of the new guys. I would be interested in joining your team, but I'd like to know what it's all about. thanks.

Well original these teams were started along with the most recent season of Biggest Loser and the Blue, Black and Purple (i think Green and Red too at one point) were just having some friendly competition. Lately, the teams have all kind of lost steam, but we enjoy the all the things we get from our team members, like accountability, inspiration, advice, and occasional kick in the butt when we need it.

:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    For the Blue team-We've dwindled down to a core group of "friends" we all have the same goals - we all want to be healthy. We share our successes and failures with each other. We encourage each other. We weigh in once a week - once in a while we've thrown out some challenges to each other - it's a group to be accountable to and get support from.

:blushing: :bigsmile: Now I'm feeling all smurfy and blue inside - :heart: :laugh:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Hey- welcome to our gang! Yes, we tend to talk about ALL issues surrounding our life and daily trials of the scale! Glad you're coming aboard!:flowerforyou: Kathy
  • RachVR6
    Options
    For the Blue team-We've dwindled down to a core group of "friends" we all have the same goals - we all want to be healthy. We share our successes and failures with each other. We encourage each other. We weigh in once a week - once in a while we've thrown out some challenges to each other - it's a group to be accountable to and get support from.

:blushing: :bigsmile: Now I'm feeling all smurfy and blue inside - :heart: :laugh:

I have friends!?!?!?!

47b20s0.gif
  • bbogart
    Options
    You can count me in, too...if y'all don't mind having a guy on the team.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    You can count me in, too...if y'all don't mind having a guy on the team.

We don't mind...as long as you can put up with us ladies. :laugh:
  • bbogart
    Options
    I ain't scared. I'm in. Let me know what info you need and I'll get it to you ASAP. Thanks for the invite, too.
  • hehawwolfley
    Options
    count me in!
    I am doing this with my extended family and It has been great! BUT I could always use friends!
    I started out at 235 I am now as of today...... 183!!!! My goal is 145 by September 30th...will see :)
  • LostinCali
    LostinCali Posts: 155
    Options
    I'm new here, can you explain what this is for? Sorry.