Blue Team is recruiting!!!!!

Options

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    count me in!
    I am doing this with my extended family and It has been great! BUT I could always use friends!
    I started out at 235 I am now as of today...... 183!!!! My goal is 145 by September 30th...will see :)
    We're really close - I started at 239 and now am at 178.8 - I started Sept 1 08
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    For the Blue team-We've dwindled down to a core group of "friends" we all have the same goals - we all want to be healthy. We share our successes and failures with each other. We encourage each other. We weigh in once a week - once in a while we've thrown out some challenges to each other - it's a group to be accountable to and get support from.

:blushing: :bigsmile: Now I'm feeling all smurfy and blue inside - :heart: :laugh:

I have friends!?!?!?!

47b20s0.gif
    I :heart: Rach!!!!
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I think I used to be a blue team....not sure if this is the same one or not.
    Anyway I fell off the diet and fitness wagon and quickly gained back all the weight that I lost using MFP.
    I'm officially climbing back on the wagon and would like to be back on the blue team.

Thanks,
    Tammi
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, can you explain what this is for? Sorry.

It's just a group of us that call ourselves a 'team'. We check in with each other once a week and pretty much everyday discuss things from health and fitness, to how well we're doing with our goals, all the way to issues with relationships and motivation. Just a good group of people trying to help eachother succeed. :flowerforyou:
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    Count Me In :) I love Blue, so perfect ;)

I'll PM you my starting weight ;) Do you need this on the 13th did you say ?? :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Count Me In :) I love Blue, so perfect ;)

I'll PM you my starting weight ;) Do you need this on the 13th did you say ?? :)

Yep the 13th works just fine! :flowerforyou:
  • robynd
    robynd Posts: 35
    Options
    Count me in! I need the accountability. My starting weight is 142. Can't weight for this group to start.

If anyone is interested in excerising with me, I'm starting the body for life challenge next week. People can join up at anytime. Nice to have fitness pals not just weight loss!

200254.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bbogart
    bbogart Posts: 113
    Options
    Is there a way to "tag" a thread, kind of make it come up when you log in, so you don't have to spend forever looking for it?
  • LostinCali
    LostinCali Posts: 155
    Options
    I'm new here, can you explain what this is for? Sorry.

It's just a group of us that call ourselves a 'team'. We check in with each other once a week and pretty much everyday discuss things from health and fitness, to how well we're doing with our goals, all the way to issues with relationships and motivation. Just a good group of people trying to help eachother succeed. :flowerforyou:

I'd like to join in.. so you need my start weight (which is my current weight, right?) I'm 210. Let me know if you need more info.
  • becbec71
    becbec71 Posts: 136
    Options
    I would like to join the blue team!! I am getting married 9/12/09 and would love to be at my goal, size 10 by 9/1/09. I am in a 14 now, down from 16 lol.
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    I really don't like the colour blue hahaha But is there still room for one more? :blushing:
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Mind if I join too? I need some extra motivation!! The sweets have been calling me again :grumble: My current weight is 178 my goal is 145. I guess I just need more accountability than myself. I am not always a good taskmaster when it comes to me anyway. :wink:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I really don't like the colour blue hahaha But is there still room for one more? :blushing:

Anything for yoooooou! :wink:

:laugh:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Is there a way to "tag" a thread, kind of make it come up when you log in, so you don't have to spend forever looking for it?
    When you click on Community in the tabs up top, and then 'My Topics' in the section right under it, it will be there. It should always be in there towards the top. Once we start up there will be a new thread each week, and as you in you post in the thread it will be put in 'My Topics'. The thread stays pretty active every day so it shouldn't fall off your list until the week is over. Hope all that made sense. I always post the link to the next thread at the end of the week, so everyone can find it. :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Alright I have about 27 people to start next time. Hopefully a decent amount of you 'stick' and are plenty chatty! :laugh:
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join?? I really would like to join you guys..You all seem so friendly an positive! So PLEASE let me join! lol:bigsmile:
  • rachmj526
    rachmj526 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    may I join too? :smile:

I'm really going to need this. The day it starts is the day I leave for our vacation to Florida. They have internet in at least one of the campgrounds we're going to stay in....so that's good!

My current weight is 140.2lbs. My goal is to be between 125 and 128lbs.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join?? I really would like to join you guys..You all seem so friendly an positive! So PLEASE let me join! lol:bigsmile:

Fiiinnnnneeee....but it'll cost ya!!! :laugh:
  • bbogart
    bbogart Posts: 113
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up. I guess that's one of a million things I have figured out about this site. I look forward to being on this team. Y'all seem very motivated and dedicated. I guess the next thing I need help with is figuring out how you take someone else's comment and respond directly to it.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up. I guess that's one of a million things I have figured out about this site. I look forward to being on this team. Y'all seem very motivated and dedicated. I guess the next thing I need help with is figuring out how you take someone else's comment and respond directly to it.

Instead of clicking 'reply', you go tot he bottom right corner of their post and click 'Quote'.

:flowerforyou: