375 pounds gone and never coming back!!!

Options

Replies

• dnnmccloud
    dnnmccloud Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    OMG...the biggest loser ain't got a thing on you!!! You are totally amazing!!!
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    Wow wow wow! That is truly a Hollywood story! That is one AMAZING transformation! Major congrats to you!!
  • skinnybysummer24
    Options
    You are SUCH an inspiration to everyone that thinks they really can't sdo it because they're too heavy. boy did you prove them wrong! I am so impressed. wow. that's just so amazing! GREAT JOB!!!!
  • jbakerak
    jbakerak Posts: 76
    Options
    Way to go! You look awesome and I bet you feel awesome too!
  • calcrunch
    calcrunch Posts: 18
    Options
    Nice work!
  • lohitverma
    lohitverma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! you are an insipiration
  • KenDubya74
    KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is not only awesome but inspirational. Great work!
  • McKristy
    McKristy Posts: 53
    Options
    Wow. Absolutely amazing. I love hearing such a great success story.
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Totally different person. Congrats on your amazing success! :drinker:
  • JeanneTops
    JeanneTops Posts: 2,618 Member
    Options
    I just want to thank you for joining MFP and sharing your story. I also read your story on the Atkins website. I like how you talk about baby steps and taking one day at a time. After 26 months on MFP, I've become convinced that what hinders people the most is setting too high or stringent goals for themselves. A goal of "just for today" done over and over and over again will achieve success.

And make that success long-lasting. That's the best part of your story! How you've achieved this for nine years and yet, here you are, still working hard at it, still trying something new. Maintainers on this site say it all the time: maintenance is hard work, maybe harder work than losing.

To see your success, to know its possible to maintain a large weight loss for a long time, is just terrific. I'm just learning maintenance now and it's very encouraging to see that the hard work will mean long-lasting success. Thanks again. Please share as often as you like, it's really appreciated.
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What a remarkable transformation. You look great. You have totally given me hope. Congrats to you!!!
  • redmichelle67
    redmichelle67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    awesome work !!! Good to know we all can do this if we set our minds to it.
    8136776.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • katlynx6
    katlynx6 Posts: 68
    Options
    You're such an inspiration! AMAZING!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. You have done great work! Very inspirational!
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    You are an INSPIRATION. Wow! You look like a TOTALLY different person!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    THIS IS AMAZING...You have gotten so far!! ♥ So proud of you
  • Oo_BrookeNicole_oO
    Options
    Wow.. YOU are AMAZING. Wow.. just..wow.
  • suzzee2000
    suzzee2000 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your journey!!! I love the low-carb - high protein Atkins way of eating! You look wonderful!!!
    I'm so happy you found what worked for you stuck with it and never looked back!!!!
  • Jenniferlynn212
    Jenniferlynn212 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!! You got your life back!!
  • MirelaH
    MirelaH Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE! WOW You look amazing! You are an inspiration! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!