375 pounds gone and never coming back!!!

Options

Replies

• Bullygirl30
    Options
    SO FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!! You go girl, so pretty !!! How long did it take? Hope I can :drinker:
  • csc3197
    csc3197 Posts: 7
    Options
    WOW! You are amazing!
  • Mandrykova
    Mandrykova Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Well Done!!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    That's pretty damn amazing!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    WOW that is amazing this brought tears to my eyes, you should be so proud of yourself, you are gorgeous btw!
  • gmsmagic1
    gmsmagic1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're the first person to truly inspire me. I've lost 105 lbs (some before I joined here) and I feel great. I can't even imagine how fantastic you must feel having more then tripled my achievement. The best part is that you probably added at least 20 years to your life as long as you keep the fat off as I'm sure you will do.

And what a beautiful face you were hiding underneath that mask of denial! I personally avoided the mirrors on the way to the buffet. ;)

10380267.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • btanton27
    btanton27 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    wow what a transformation!!!! you look awesome!
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    what a great advert for the atkins

:wink:

well done you
  • marx4
    marx4 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous and are beautiful!! Congrats and best wishes on this life long journey.
  • Clarevmb
    Clarevmb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You're an absolute inspiration!
  • Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    Options
    You are absolutely stunnig, inside and out!!! God bless you for all your hardwork and for sharing! You totally rock!!!
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! This is a true testament that Atkins DOES work when you work the plan.
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Now if that doesn't motivate me I don't know what will!! :flowerforyou:
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    WOW<!!! I think yours is the most amazing transformation that I have seen on this site, thus far! You lost two persons! And you look unbeliveably amazing now, so beautiful (although you were beautiful before)! Congratulations, I am very happy for you! Rock on!
  • healthymel7704
    Options
    You have a truly amazing story. Thank you for sharing with us. You look fantastic!!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!

You are the true definition of SUCCESS.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look like a completely different person now! Congratulations!
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    wow that is beyond amazing - i dont even know what to say! that is the most weight lost that i have ever heard of. congratulations doesnt even seem to begin to cover it!
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Simply Amazing! Totally inspired! Great Work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!