Sexy undies!!

Options

Replies

• Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I pretty much only wear lacy underwear, doesn't matter what kind, but sexy, lacy underwear makes me feel confident!

For guys, boxer briefs, and not old ones, I hate seeing ill-fitting undies!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    One preference...clothing that doesn't require a degree in origami to take off. That's when I just get the scissors.
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Woman_ Anything that is lacy and frilly. Do not really care for thongs

Me- Boxer briefs all the way!!!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    <~~~~~ These. Or none. Makes life easier. And laundry day quicker. :laugh:
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    IF I wear any...I like boy shorts...comfy. I also have some VS Cheekies...kinda like boy shorts and all lacy.

On men I love boxer briefs the best. Briefs are ok too...but please not white.
  • achief192
    achief192 Posts: 192
    Options
    I wear boxer briefs.......I prefer bikini's on the ladies
  • catic
    catic Posts: 156
    Options
    I rock thongs - low rise

for guys: boxer or boxer briefs.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Love stringy thongs, or boy shorts :)
    But not to be tmi, I rarely wear any cuhz I'm always wearing leggings!! ahaha

And on a guy, I like those boxers that have cartoons or shamrocks or the batman symbol on them or whatever lol
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    One preference...clothing that doesn't require a degree in origami to take off. That's when I just get the scissors.

ROFLMAO! :laugh:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Wearing boyshorts now...love my lace ones. When I lose more weight I'm trying thongs and see how I like them.

On a man, boxer briefs...Yum! Makes a man look yummy. Though there's alot to be said for commando in the right situation.:blushing:
  • reereejandro
    reereejandro Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i only wear thongs, the ones from La Senza were my choice but i just saw that Victoria's Secret has an even better softer lace option!
  • razorbecky
    razorbecky Posts: 134
    Options
    I usually wear bikinis or boyshorts

On guys I like boxer briefs
  • sportyskylar
    Options
    lace from vic secret!!
  • DarrellHodge
    Options
    I like boxers, but my boys will not have it. They need more support. Guy, you you have ever sat in a stiff chair wearing boxers, you know what I'm talking about.

MissVCI, you are way too sexy to be rockin the boy shorts. Ladies, I know you have do what makes you comfortable but do not wear these things on a date.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Mostly, I wear cotton Hanes or Fruit of the Loom bikinis.

If I'm going to have pre-meditated nookie, I'll wear something cuter.
  • chrissismone
    chrissismone Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    On guys I prefer and will eventually change their style if they don't wear them already is boxer briefs or very nice briefs like Calvin Klein or other high end brand..Boxers look sloopy on men makes me think of high school and amateur behavior.
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Love my man in boxer briefs. :love:

I like to wear the VS cheekies or lace thongs.
  • MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I like boxers, but my boys will not have it. They need more support. Guy, you you have ever sat in a stiff chair wearing boxers, you know what I'm talking about.

MissVCI, you are way too sexy to be rockin the boy shorts. Ladies, I know you have do what makes you comfortable but do not wear these things on a date.

:blushing: :blushing:

p.s. my ex loved me the most in boy shorts, to each there own
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Soiled
  • xXKatrinaXx
    xXKatrinaXx Posts: 234
    Options
    I love my lacie thongs from VS...and the cheeky underwear they have too. For guys i dont really have a preference