Sexy undies!!

Options

Replies

• DarrellHodge
    Options
    I like boxers, but my boys will not have it. They need more support. Guy, you you have ever sat in a stiff chair wearing boxers, you know what I'm talking about.

MissVCI, you are way too sexy to be rockin the boy shorts. Ladies, I know you have do what makes you comfortable but do not wear these things on a date.

:blushing: :blushing:

p.s. my ex loved me the most in boy shorts, to each there own

so true! eveybody is different.
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    MissVCI, you are way too sexy to be rockin the boy shorts. Ladies, I know you have do what makes you comfortable but do not wear these things on a date.

You, sir, are a Philistine.
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    boy shorts or thongs and usually always a matching bra

I like boxer briefs on a man :)
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Soiled

By whom? That's really the key question here.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    My favorites are my lacy black ones.
    On guys, boxers for sure :)
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Soiled

By whom? That's really the key question here.

Whoever I buy them off on Ebay of course!
  • pwillini84
    Options
    Provacative question, yet so easy to answer -

I enjoy wrapping my arms around my wife, dropping my hands and feeling only butt floss! I don't care for the lines showing, but understand the need for her to be comfortable.

For me, I can go from commando, jocks, briefs, trunks, boxers or tightie whities!
  • sammybear521
    sammybear521 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Boy Shorts for me and Boxers or Boxers brief for guys! :)
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I like a lady in french knicks or boy shorts .....but (and I am sure I am not totally alone here) I also like a girl looking sweet and innocent in white cottons wearing one of my shirts.

For me its commando except when I am working out .... the boys dont need to pop out for a look around when I am squatting or riding the bike.
  • BlackmetalCoffee79
    BlackmetalCoffee79 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I usually wear boxers or boxer briefs.

On women, i'd say anything lacy, silky or sexy. If i'm getting this far, then i'm not that picky. :wink:
  • kandy221
    kandy221 Posts: 79
    Options
    Low-rise bikinis, boyshorts, or thongs for me... my man, commando!!!! my sons wear boxer briefs and boxers
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options

On women, i'd say anything lacy, silky or sexy. If i'm getting this far, then i'm not that picky. :wink:

Good point!!
  • pwillini84
    Options
    Mostly, I wear cotton Hanes or Fruit of the Loom bikinis.

If I'm going to have pre-meditated nookie, I'll wear something cuter.

Premeditated nookie, now that's what I'm talking about! Doesn't get any better when she's thinking about it as much as I am!

Cuter is always better than granny panties when it comes time to helping to take them off............
  • NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I sport either lacy g-string thongs (not saying I look good in 'em) or boy shorts...I like my man in his boxers.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I prefer nothing but a lace thong works if I have to wear one.

Boxer briefs on a guy.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    boxer briefs on guys.
    On me - boy shorts or cheeky panties...If Im wearing any ;)
  • birdieintx
    birdieintx Posts: 298
    Options
    I like thongs or the victoria's secret "cheekies" style a cross between boyshorts and hipsters they're cut higher on the bottom. Not to brag but my butt looks fantastic in them :blushing:

I like boxer briefs on guys best
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I've been going the lacy route lately. On my guy, I love boxer briefs. They accentuate all the good parts.
  • myers0machine
    Options
    commando usually part from when i hit the gym or go out for a meal or somethink like that aha then wear tight briefs
    for women ill b happy with wot ever aha if she is showing me her underwear at that point i wouldnt care they b off in few minutes anyways lol
  • MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    Options

LOL, but good point.