Replies

• rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Rammstein in May in Denver
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Nothing in the near future, but I'm planning to go to Nickelback in Omaha on May 22. My boyfriend lives up there and works security so he said if I'm a good girl I get to get in for free AND possibly party with the band after the show :happy: But only if I'm a good kitty

I'm jealaous :) I've seen Nickelback twice and they never fail to put on an amazing show. They are playing here again in April but don't know if I will be able to go as its the day after I get back from vacation.
    This would be my first time seeing them and I'm so excited! Now I need to find a concert buddy cause my bf doesn't want me in the crowd alone lol
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    No concert plans...but I am going to see Jeff Dunham at the end of this month
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Was gonna hit up some SXSW shows (I go to some every year) but I'll be in Vegas for most of the music part, so prob gonna skip it. But I AM ready to get my ACL Fest wristbands! Festival isn't til October, but wristbands go on sale in late March or April every year :)
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I need to start seeing who's playing...
  • Moeblessings
    Options
    Going to see Antiflag later this month.....Wonder if I a am light enough to finally go crowd surfing now! HA HA :laugh:
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    April 1st- April Wine
    May 4th- MFC 33 "Collision Course". Going to watch a friend of my husband fight
    July 27th- Nazareth

Would love to see Iron Maiden, Van Halen and a few others but the dates dont work with my hubby's work schedule :(
  • smketchum
    smketchum Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Nickelback with Bush and Seether on June 10 in Denver and Daughtry on June 7 in Denver. That's going to be a good week :)
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Elmo --- god i can't believe i just said that out loud to people i don't know... It's over Johnny
  • amandamickey
    Options
    Looks like I'm out of the norm here, but I'm a country music fan. I bought tix to see Blake Shelton for my hubby's bday a few weeks ago. So we are going to see him in Portland on the 11th. Super excited!! I love Blake!!

Uh oh, confession time.....country is my guilty pleasure! I absolutely love classic rock, punk, alt rock, etc., but there is something so damn catchy about country music that makes me listen to it all the time lately!

Zac Brown Band, April 15.
    Stagecoach Festival, April 26-28.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Ron White in Omaha in 2 weeks...Sucks that i live in the sticks, you gotta drive 150 miles or more for anything good.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Gotye in April. SO excited.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Going to see The Casualties and Toxic Holocaust on March 8th at Churchill's Pub.

i just saw the casualies two weeks ago. Talk about a night of drunken debauchery. holy crap, i'm still recovering.

I'm not a big Casualties fan, but my friend's band Havok opened that show (if you're talking about the one here in Denver).
  • Samysalsa
    Samysalsa Posts: 45
    Options
    June 30th @ Jiffy Lube Live - - - - Iron Maiden & Alice Cooper! whoooohooooo :smokin:

Whats super jealous and has two thumbs? THIS GIRL!!!

I have tix to the Golden Gods Awards in April :)