35 pounds gone (Before and After photos)

Options

Replies

• tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You are doing such a great job! Stay committed and those 70lbs will melt away. If you haven't already make sure you add in exercises.
  • Moeincognito
    Options
    ahhhh you look so lovely now ;w; your hair is supah awesome btw (ノ≧∀≦)ノ
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    One question... Where the ball go? Seems you lost the meatball. Man you've done great!! Congrats... All this from the app, and from being dedicated to use it. Niice.
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Awesome!
  • wittyusername
    Options
    you look amazing well done! x
  • LisamarieBond14
    LisamarieBond14 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! Such an inspiration!! You look like a totally different person! Well done :)
  • Gingerlockz
    Gingerlockz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!
  • ginnylee74
    ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration. What a difference 35 pounds makes. Congrats.:flowerforyou:
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone ( :
    I hope everyone succeeds at achieving their goals this year!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look so happy and cute:smile:
  • EmilyMae12
    EmilyMae12 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look great so far! Good luck to reaching your final goal!
  • Navotc
    Navotc Posts: 97
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
  • RunAmock
    RunAmock Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! And you should totally get dunked, especially if you do strength training. I have a lot of muscle. So while I thought I needed to still lose like 50 pounds, when I got weighed in water, it showed that I would be at my optimal weight in only 24 pounds. You don't look like you have another 70 to go.... Jus sayin'
  • PeachKitty
    Options
    You look amazing!

What an inspiration :)
  • bjhadden
    bjhadden Posts: 120
    Options
    Great job! Try not to dwell on the weight you still have to lose instead focus on how well you have already done!!
  • editajb
    editajb Posts: 3
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • Cath138
    Cath138 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Good job :flowerforyou:
  • Aviation21
    Aviation21 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    35lbs, that is no easy task! Way to go!:happy:
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You look great! How did you do it?!!! Um I am completely new to this site. I have tried counting my calories online before. My only prob. is I only have about 20 extra pounds to lose and it says I should eat no more than about 1,444 cals. a day when I do that by 7pm it feels like my body is in starvation mode. is this how im supose to feel? It almost feels like im eating nothing. and TODAY I messed up already I know but I had 1bowl of cocoa pebbles and 6ritz crackers with nutella spread (I KNOW NOT HEALTHY, It was a start of bad binge eating BUT I STOPPED) and now my cal. counter says I only can consume like 800more cal. for my day and thats it. So I feel like I will be starved by 6pm today. WHAT DO I DO? ANY HELP OR ADVICE WOULD B AMAZING! ONCE AGAIN GREAT JOB!
    EXERCISE SO YOU CAN HAVE EXTRA CALORIES!!!
  • xcrunnergirl13
    xcrunnergirl13 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awsome job! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!