small success - DAY ONE is logged

Options
2»

Replies

• Trishajac
    Trishajac Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    :smile: Logged in for Day two - recorded and even got a little exercise through cleaning.... my plan is to step that up following my vacation (fly on Friday - Cuba - one week). I know we will be active while we are away - but not sure if it will be enough to combat eating! Day TWO in!! Yeah MFP....
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    the first few days are the hardest, but stick with it gurl

also, i found week 3 the killer - my body was craving all the bad stuff, but i fought through it

( i came off dielt in sept but am back on here to start a fresh again)
  • Trishajac
    Trishajac Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    the first few days are the hardest, but stick with it gurl

also, i found week 3 the killer - my body was craving all the bad stuff, but i fought through it

( i came off dielt in sept but am back on here to start a fresh again)

Thanks Sarah, I'm glad I got started! the trip so soon after starting will be a challenge... but it'll be all good!
  • ladyamandajane
    Options
    welcome and well done first day down, the first week i think is the hardest it gets easier and just becomes your normal day to day activity logging and when your having a bit of an off day read the message boards and see how much people have lost, its brilliant.

I,m 40 days in now and would be lost without My fitness Pal and the new friends I have found who are so great!!!

Amanda
    :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!