What pairs well with laughing cow cheese?

Options
You guys have some great ideas from what I've seen, and I'd love to hear your comments. Thanks in advance

Replies

• Oo_BrookeNicole_oO
    Options
    Right now I'm eating it on an egg sandwich! It's so yummy! I like to stuff it inside chicken breasts and mix it in with my veges! It's great on just about everything you can think of!
  • Alonnea
    Alonnea Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    If I'm having a snack I'll usually put it on triscuits.
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Melba toast, sandwiches, hotdogs, on and on, it's so delicious....

You can also melt some wedges in a bowl in the microwave and use it as a low calorie alfredo sauce as well. Or as a veggie dip.
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I put it on everything! Scrambled egg sandwiches, crackers with salsa, pasta, microwaved potatoes.....
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Fig jam. Yummy.
  • stennieh
    stennieh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My favorite is on a whole grain Wasa Cracker and some grape tomatoes!
  • farm_mamaX9
    Options
    I've been using the Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb flavor on Nature's Own 100% Whole Grain Sandwich Rounds. I toast my sandwich rounds, then spread half a wedge of cheese on each half on the rounds, then top those with three Turkey Pepperoni's each. Yummy little pizzas with very few calories and pretty filling too. I think the total calories are 160 or so.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I love it with any meat on a wrap. I put it on celery, spelt cakes, crackers, by themselves, in omlettes, anything!
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Dip goldfish crackers into it. Yum.
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Celery. 2 wedges goes a long way in celery. Mmmmmmm. That's gonna be my morning snack tomorrow :-)
  • Livinlavidalulu
    Options
    Fig jam. Yummy.

That sounds delish!:drinker:
  • Livinlavidalulu
    Options
    Melba toast, sandwiches, hotdogs, on and on, it's so delicious....

You can also melt some wedges in a bowl in the microwave and use it as a low calorie alfredo sauce as well. Or as a veggie dip.

I'm loving these ideas :) For the Alfredo sauce, how many wedges do you add and what else do you add?
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I love them on Finn Crisps or steamed broccoli.
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    Melba toast!
  • Hollyjd1019
    Hollyjd1019 Posts: 148
    Options
    For a snack I count out 6 pretzels and eat them with the rounds or wedges. I have spread the wedges on toast too. I LOVE laughing cow cheeses!
  • Kelblue1
    Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love the garlic & herb and use it in omlettes, tortilla wraps and on wheat thins. Sooooo yummy!
  • medennison123
    medennison123 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    triscuits
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I like it on an Arnold thin honey wheat bun. They're 100 calories. I divide the wedge into two pieces and then spread against each piece of the bun. It's so yummy :-)
  • tdashnow
    tdashnow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's probably not a great idea, but I like to wrap a wedge of the light laughing cow in about 3 slices of Oscar Meyer Deli Select smoked ham and just eat it as a ham and cheese roll. It's a little protein snack that's pretty light, but filling.
  • crobertson87
    crobertson87 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING! LOL just kidding, but i use it quite a bit. My favorite new way is to make mac and cheese with wheat pasta (2c) 4 wedges laughting cow cheese, 2 slices fat free kraft singles, two tbsp. fat free sour cream, and a little spinach and tomato. it makes a huge amt (like 6 servings or so). My husband loves it!