Increased you calories? Tell me about it here....!

Options
13»

Replies

• MichelleBelzile
    Options
    THANK YOU DAN!!!! Its really hard to wrap my head around the fact that I need to eat the 1800 - 2000 calories! I will try for a week though. Thanks again :)
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Can you run mine too?

Age -34
    Height -5'5"
    Body Fat% ? (36 I think)
    Weight -190.8
    Waist measurement-31
    How often you workout - I take an hour long kickboxing class 3x a week, and an hour long zumba class 2x a week, and strength training 1-2x a week depending on my schedule.

2k cals a day 30% Protein 30% Fat for macros.
    You can cut as low as 1800 so start with that for 2 weeks then bump it up if your productivity increases!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    THANK YOU DAN!!!! Its really hard to wrap my head around the fact that I need to eat the 1800 - 2000 calories! I will try for a week though. Thanks again :)

A week isn't long enough for your body to adjust, it needs to be a month at least.
  • kizzaii
    kizzaii Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm in the same situation as you, I was on about 800 calories a day and I did lose weight but this unbearable hunger was annoying. After reading about success stories here, I decided to up my calories to 1200 and I'm still losing weight as well as feeling full. I don't always hit 1200 though, I think the food I eat generally it'd mean me constantly snacking to make up numbers.
    I really couldn't imagine eating 1800!
  • MichelleBelzile
    Options
    OK! Point taken... will try a month:)
  • mamapuddin17
    mamapuddin17 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    So when you set the calories higher do you eat your exercise calories back?
    What if you don't exercise eat the same amount of calories?