Options

Replies

• stephensmith0929
    Options
    Male Prostitute.
  • jennifermcornett
    jennifermcornett Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Spanish teacher! I teach 8th grade Spanish 1 for high school credit. I love my kids most days. :)

I am also a farmer-in-training. So far, I am moisture-testing crop samples, driving empty grain trucks, and unloading grain trucks. Spring is coming, so I will be helping load the bean drill with seed. Great workout!! :D
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    US Air Force! Medical profession :smile:
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm a wildlife biologist so I get to watch animals have sex.:blushing:

I'm an editor at a science magazine. I spend my days reading and writing about animals having sex.

I'm sorry, but no one else in the office would be able to work, due to my loud outbursts of hysterical laughter!!!! This must be a job that makes you laugh a lot...lol
  • kvhmc
    kvhmc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Medical student at Cambridge University, UK. Love it :smile:
  • gigisview
    gigisview Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Optician
  • rebecca_d35
    rebecca_d35 Posts: 131
    Options
    I'm a wildlife biologist so I get to watch animals have sex.:blushing:

I'm an editor at a science magazine. I spend my days reading and writing about animals having sex.

I'm sorry, but no one else in the office would be able to work, due to my loud outbursts of hysterical laughter!!!! This must be a job that makes you laugh a lot...lol

It's a pretty fantastic job. :)
  • Ballybabe1
    Options
    I'm an accountant. I work in a school, love it. Definitely my job for life, nice colleagues, nice holidays, lovely environment. The time flies.

Its weird I keep having a recurring dream that I left and went to work at a previous employer and I am very unhappy there, massive mistake - I reckon its my wake up call that I am happy where I am and dont even think about changing anything - NOT that I am - could never leave here - I love my job ! Weird dream though .................
  • Hawksbillus
    Hawksbillus Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    In the early part of the day I'm a stay home dad and I homeschool my two kids. Later in the day I'm a part time clinical social worker at an outpatient adolescent clinic.
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Right now I am a SAHM, but ordinarily, Funeral Director/Embalmer, Certified Nursing Assistant, and currently working on my Bachelors in Elementary Education.

Tell me more about the funeral director/embalmer.... that's always interested me!

What is it you want to know....lol

What are your responsibilities? Describe a typical day to me! :)
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I am IT Project Manager. I am lucky enough to work from my home office which allows me to juggle my busy mom's life. I travel alot so that it the dismise of my diet.
  • thelowcarbrecipes
    thelowcarbrecipes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I procrastinate full time
  • Rowell29s
    Rowell29s Posts: 32
    Options
    School Nurse, as well as work in the NICU at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. Love, Love, Love both of my jobs.
  • annafonte
    annafonte Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm an IT Support Analyst, travel round the country to recruitment agencies that the company I work for owns. I help them with their IT stuff, also do a lot of projects too.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I estimate jobs and detail draw structural steel and rebar for the construction industry. Also, I am the company safety director and all-around jack of all trades.
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I am a lcense abstracter and closer and i use to have my rela estate license than i HATE that so i got out of that
  • kanmuri
    kanmuri Posts: 112
    Options
    Civil servant for the government of Canada.
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I am a Main Contractors Quantity Surveyor and am responsible for the commercial management of construction contracts.
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom and all my kids are in school! woohoo! :bigsmile:

I am too. I have one child but I'm bored out of my mind in this tiny town. We've been here 6 months, my man pays all the bills, he's a Powerline tech.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I am an Administrative Assistant (Secretary with a Degree) *wink*