anyone else sneak in workouts all day?

Options

Replies

• mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Totally. I walk on my breaks, and do little stretches, wall push ups, lunges throughout the day. :)
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I get cold easily, so I love doing jumping squats and lunges to warm up. I'm just worried about getting caught, sometimes.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Heck ya, I walk for my entire lunch hour. Then eat and drink at my desk. I have a private office and I'll close my door and use my resistance rope.hehe... :blushing:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I do this all the time, even have some friends on here that I compete against, see who can do the most for the day, makes it fun!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I just walk around or do some quick steps whenever I get a chance. Occasional mini-squats, mini-pushups and mini-situps whenever I get a chance
  • Angybabefitzg
    Angybabefitzg Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I walk a mile and a half every day during my lunch (except if it's raining) and walk frantically every day to catch my train home :-)
  • charliesmagic
    Options
    Bump - good ideas!! :smile:
  • bobbalinks14
    bobbalinks14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do tummy and fanny squeezes in the car, I tell myself "I'll clench all the way through town" etc. I also 'sneak' in water intake after every bathroom break, seems counterproductive, but helps me get to my daily fluid goal!
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    Always! I just start dancing outta the blue or just start throwin punches!! Oh and standing ab work that I learned from Shaun T!!
  • acfkaren
    acfkaren Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    What a fabulous idea! I may have to sneak some stuff in myself.....................................there are going to be some very peculiar status updates now!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I do squats and lunges at the sink and stove haha
  • nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I totally sneak in workouts whenever I can!
  • tammyw59
    tammyw59 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I like to run a few flights of stairs periodically throughout the day. Walk 2 miles during lunch.
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    ..... guilty as charged :bigsmile:

Keep Calm and Carry On,
    Anna
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I do squats and calf raises during conference calls.
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I do desk push ups and jumping jacks...
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I turn the radio on and dance while loading the dishwasher, sometimes run from one room to another or the kids and me bear crawl through the hallway lol, but most the time, my kids keep my on my toes, the only down time, and time I sit on this comp, is when feeding or bouncing my infant to sleep.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I take the long way in my office building so that I climb two flight of stairs to get to the exit door. I try to do it twice a day. I also run up the stair in the morning carrying about 30 lbs i.e. my laptop, handbag and lunch LOL
  • thechubner
    thechubner Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm guilty of this as well. I work in a high rise and will take the stairs between floors whenever possible. I also do booty-clenches at my desk.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I leave my office at 9, 11, 1 and 3 and go run the four staircases at the corners of my office building. Each round takes me about 8 minutes and when the day is done, I'll have climbed 48 flights of steps and made 8 laps around the entire office complex (which is quite large!)

One day, I brought my heart rate monitor in and it turned out that each round burns about 60 calories - so that's an extra 240 a day!