photographic proof of 93 pounds lost

Options

Replies

• Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!

Thank you so much for that dose of motivation! I was just looking at the ticker with the 118 pounds that I still have left to lose and was feeling overwhelmed. And then I saw your post and knew I can do it too!
  • EyesOfBlue68
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look Fabulous!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!!
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! And hey, the kid and the goat are cute - but I'm glad you have the 2nd pic without them because - WOW - look how slender your hips are now! Extremely motivational - thanks!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!

Thank you so much for that dose of motivation! I was just looking at the ticker with the 118 pounds that I still have left to lose and was feeling overwhelmed. And then I saw your post and knew I can do it too!

Oh, you can totally do it! Your life doesn't stop while you lose the weight. It still keeps going but it gets more fun :)
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing!!!
  • ShannonMpls
    Options
    WOW!! You look stunning and so happy in ur 2nd pic, well done!! :flowerforyou:

Thank you! But don't get me wrong, I was pretty happy in the first pic too. I'm just a smaller happy person now :)
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep it up!
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    wow, you have done an excellent job! You have got to be really proud of yourself. : )
    Great job!
  • Debbiegh3303
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome!! :)
  • ShannonMpls
    Options
    Beautiful! And hey, the kid and the goat are cute - but I'm glad you have the 2nd pic without them because - WOW - look how slender your hips are now! Extremely motivational - thanks!

Thank you!! It's just crazy to me! Funny story on that: I was flying a few months ago and couldn't believe how big the seat was. I actually pulled out the little airplane info sheet thing to see what kind of plane I was on with such spacious seats.

then it hit me: It's not the seats - YOU'RE SMALLER NOW, SHANNON. ;)
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing :) love the goat in the picture haha
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Your dedication is amazing!! You look fabulous!!!! :drinker:
  • cathybt
    cathybt Posts: 2
    Options
    Great job! Be proud of yourself! The little one is adorable!:happy: javascript:add_smiley('happy','post_body')
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!

and Kudos to the goat for the photo bomb :laugh:
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look beautiful in both, but I'm sure you're much healthier & feel better now. Great job! Such an inspiration!
  • Dannigirl_24
    Options
    WOW, Shannon!! That is AWESOME!!! I am a new member as of today. I hope to lose as you have!! Thanks for the INSPIRATION!! :)
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    Well hello BEAUTIFUL!!!

(and I bet you didn't have to eat goat food or baby food to get there!)

:drinker:
  • crymzen
    crymzen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Reading your post gave me a boost of motivation today. :) Love your attitude and keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!