That's awesome! You look so great.
  • nursenessa1
    nursenessa1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    : Awesome. That is all!
  • w8sarge
    w8sarge Posts: 3,867 Member
    Options
    Way to go, girl! Now there's no need to hide behind your "kids"! ;) You are beautiful, happy, and healthy!
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your dedication. YOu look great
  • jpschabell
    jpschabell Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look wonderful!
  • Lyn1970
    Lyn1970 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow....what a difference..congrats!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    When I read a post like yours I feel as though it is a motivational gift. Thanks so much. Hard work pays off. It sure would be interesting to see what percentages your lab tests improved. You look great!
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You've lost so much weight you can now fit in the little one's T-shirt :laugh:

You look fab! :flowerforyou:
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats on making it this far on ur journey :)
  • Talialala
    Talialala Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    GORGEOUS!!!! Such an inspiration!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    Way to GO! YOu look amazing!
  • jdras
    jdras Posts: 5
    Options
    You look great! What an inspiration!
  • bsktlvr
    bsktlvr Posts: 17
    Options
    You look great!! Good for you on keeping it up. I, too, have been told a fitness junkie since starting my journey 14 months ago. I wish you continued success in all areas of your life.
  • luv2scrapbook
    Options
    my name is brandi, this is my first time on mfp and i need inspiration like you. i dont know how to get friends but i know i need support. can you help? i am looking to lose almost 100 lbs and you look amazing. it gives me hope. ive tried almost everything and my sister suggested this for me.
  • danicalamb
    Options
    shannon - you are inspiring! i've always thoughts you were beautiful - but now you are healthy for yourself and your family, too! you've done an absolutely amazing job! xoxo
  • addiograsso
    addiograsso Posts: 479
    Options
    Beautiful! And hey, the kid and the goat are cute - but I'm glad you have the 2nd pic without them because - WOW - look how slender your hips are now! Extremely motivational - thanks!

Thank you!! It's just crazy to me! Funny story on that: I was flying a few months ago and couldn't believe how big the seat was. I actually pulled out the little airplane info sheet thing to see what kind of plane I was on with such spacious seats.

then it hit me: It's not the seats - YOU'RE SMALLER NOW, SHANNON. ;)

That's awesome!!!!! This is what's driving me. I'm so uncomfortable flying or going to sporting events or sitting in a chair with arms - i literally get bruises on my hips... :( I sooooo want to be where you are. I have to take a deep breath and relish in the little victories. Patience is not one of my better virtues. I so want to do it this time!
  • thoshowski
    thoshowski Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. I was thinking about giving up as I gained some weight over the weekend, but seeing your tremendous accomplishments, it shows me that I too can do it as long as I stick to it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!