Do you have a target outfit? (or clothing item)

Options

Replies

• jenbooks
    jenbooks Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'd like to wear straight leg jeans with calf high boots.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind a bikini. Or a dress! I never wear either of those because of how I look at the moment. I'm hoping to go get a dress around Easter time. :happy:
  • natacha305
    natacha305 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Jeans any kid any size

I want to wear some without my gut busting the button when i sit down
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Target outfit is just being comfortable in my birthday suit!! Letting it all hang out and being proud of what I have worked hard for
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    If I get down another 30 lbs, I'm gonna trade in my leather chaps for leather pants.
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I have about 20 bikinis waiting
  • Hannova
    Hannova Posts: 50
    Options
    I have this cute hand dyed swishy dress I bought the last time I was in Jamaica. I intend to wear it there again.
  • MizAngie
    MizAngie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Im dating a pair of size 14 jeans (no stretch)

I bought them 2 years ago wore then twice then started to gain....now Im going back down to those jeans.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of Z. Cavarecci's from college that i want to wear again.....or Zubas
  • vmrink
    vmrink Posts: 42
    Options
    I had a pair of cargo pants from Old Navy that were given to me (size 18) that I was using as my goal item. I recently met that goal, and now I want to buy a pair of size 14 jeans as my new goal item. But in all honesty, any clothing item that I can wear that isn't found in a plus size store or section of a store would be an ultimate goal.
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Yes! I want a Hooters vest and I don't want to look all lumpy in it (except in the place where the lumps are supposed to be, of course :blushing: )
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I have a Catsuit that I just purchased for my Miami Trip in July..No room in the midsection for error...I couldn't even try it on scared it would burst...BUT I am in that DAMN Catsuit Promise by July!!! Lets get it!
  • RebeccaJay37
    Options
    well, obviously the cliche of a bikini... but Ive got some camo pants from a few years back that I would love to get into agin (yeah, camo pants.....bringing the 90's back! :p)
  • ginamaria724
    Options
    Bikini, like most girls on here. Or skinny jeans that are a few smaller sizes than the ones I own now.
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I love sundresses and halter top dresses, but I don't look good in them at the moment. So those are my target clothes. And a bikini, because I've never been able to wear one.
  • kikiwilkinson
    Options
    Mine is yoga pants! I just want to be able to wear them and not feel like my thigh is as big as the moon!
  • kanmuri
    kanmuri Posts: 112
    Options
    My target outfit is a Wonder Woman costume I intend to wear at the Montreal Comiccon this year. My friend will make it for me but I want to be able to look great in it!!
  • traci0620
    traci0620 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I would love to say bikini, but I know I will never wear one because of my stretch marks. They won't be going anywhere I am afraid. I do, however, have a pair of jeans that I used to fit into, but no longer do. That is my first clothing goal. When I reach that I will think of something new.
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    a two piece!