Do you have a target outfit? (or clothing item)

Options

Replies

• twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    A gorgeous black half trench coat with a pleated skirt trim (have, but doesn't fit quite yet).
    Having my corset taken in once I'm at goal.
    Buying a little leather skirt to go with the refitted corset. ^_^
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    A nice semi-formal dress to my brother-in-law's wedding in June. And any dress at this point. Getting there slowly. Oh and to look amazing in my swim suit this summer.
  • Missisnotmyfirstname
    Missisnotmyfirstname Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I bought some jeans a year ago that it'd be nice to take the labels off!
    Size 12 Dorothy Perkins!
  • Mandi1345
    Mandi1345 Posts: 18
    Options
    I am size 14 but biger or size 16 in the chest erea, and I have bought a size 12 red hulter dress to wear to a wedding in mid April and it needs to fit perfictly so I can rub it in my EX's face.LOL:laugh:
  • Fockertots
    Fockertots Posts: 221
    Options
    I've always wanted to wear just a tank top and a pair of jean shorts... Trust me, I do it now, but I'd like to look BETTER in it.

To lounge around completely naked and feel hot... Again, I already do it, but I'm not IN LOVE with what I'm seeing, ha ha.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Jeans any kid any size

I want to wear some without my gut busting the button when i sit down

This made me laugh out loud... largely (pun intended) because I can relate, I'm sure.

I have a gorgeous jewel-tone blue silk dress, strapless, ruffled and slim - that has been hanging in my closet with the tag on since I couldn't resist buying it in a one-size-too-small 8 ("I've been losing weight! It'll fit in no time!") almost 2 years ago. Needless to say, I fell off the wagon soon after that. I can't wait to say goodbye to the back fat and look hot in that freakin dress!

And on the way there I'd like to fit back into all of my size 10s too... :embarassed:
  • meganvans3017
    Options
    I hear ya!! I am looking forward to pulling out the tubs of small clothes, and the clothes I am in not to be tight :happy:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    YESSSSSSSSS! one day!

il_570xN.74357827.jpg
  • Kate3873
    Kate3873 Posts: 11
    Options
    I am so anxious to get back down to my size 14 pants! It has been a couple of years but I CAN DO IT! My mini goal now is a cute pair of capris that I keep in my bathroom and try on every week and it is amazing how it changes even if the lbs are not reflected on the scale!!
  • tantalee
    tantalee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    yes!!!
    My old clothes :P
  • Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Bikini!!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    All the clothes I wore before I got pregnant. *sigh*
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    My underwear ;)

lol
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I want to fit into my wife's wedding dress!

Well, or an XL shirt.

I really can't decide.
  • tantalee
    tantalee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret. ALL of it!

Dont we all?
    LOL
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Teeny tiny bikini from VS!!
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    A SWIMSUIT! I mean of course i've worn them before, BUT I want to look really HOT! Also, I have this really cute shirt that i'd like to wear.
  • aahluwalia
    aahluwalia Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Once I tone up my love handles, a super tight red bandage dress!
  • CookieCrumble
    CookieCrumble Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Yes... that outfit is my profile picture. I don't look like that, unfortunately. It's by Boden. I've bought the outfit already in the size I'm determined to be...
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of dress pants that my friends gave me... They got it for me thinking that was my size, but at that time it was abt 4 sizes too small... I'm almost there though, have crazy muffin top so I'm not considering it to fit until I get rid of that. My next-in-line is a pair of skorts (yea, lol) that I've had since I was in grade 9... I never wore them back then because I was too self-conscious to wear shorts, and now I just want to be able to fit into them. Whether I actually wear them or not is a different story, lol. Plus those ones are from before the whole "stretchy fabric" craze, so if I fit into them I will really truly feel like a size 9, lol.

Also, I don't have one yet, but I'm thinking when I've gotten to the size I want to be (both mentioned above are just goals on my way to losing how much I want, they're not exactly where I want to be) I'm going to get myself a va-va-voom dress and go out and have a "soiree" type of night... not sure about that yet, but I have always wanted to wear a fantastic tiny lil dress :)