Lost another 6 lbs!!!

Options
I am sooooooo excited, I've lost a total of 23 lbs so far....makes the goal of losing 100 lbs seem so much closer!!!! Thanks to everyone for this site and all your encouragement! I now have the confidence to keep on track and make a permanent life change!!!! Yesterday when I really wanted a nap after my 1 year old went down for one, I decided to get on the elliptcal and workout....my 3 year old cheered me on and I was so proud of myself, already breaking those habits that got me here in the first place!!!! Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I am sooooooo excited, I've lost a total of 23 lbs so far....makes the goal of losing 100 lbs seem so much closer!!!! Thanks to everyone for this site and all your encouragement! I now have the confidence to keep on track and make a permanent life change!!!! Yesterday when I really wanted a nap after my 1 year old went down for one, I decided to get on the elliptcal and workout....my 3 year old cheered me on and I was so proud of myself, already breaking those habits that got me here in the first place!!!! Good luck to everyone!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome!
  • eagles11
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep It Up and Im Sure You Will Reach Your Goal!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • lshutt
    lshutt Posts: 11
    Options
    :happy: Congrats...keep up the good job
  • BritCom Fan
    Options
    :drinker: Congrats!

With that kind of motivation, I know you'll make your goal!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    That is great....

Yay for you!

dd
  • MIDGEKIN
    MIDGEKIN Posts: 113
    Options
    CONGRATS!! :drinker: :drinker: Keep up the good work and you'll be there before you know it!!
  • stargirlie
    Options
    congratulations, you are well on the way! :flowerforyou:
  • madiposa
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: GOOD FOR YOU KEEP IT UP!!!!:bigsmile:
  • madiposa
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: GOOD FOR YOU KEEP IT UP!!!!:bigsmile:
  • skinnydreams
    Options
    This is what I'm talking about....you are all so amazing, thank you for your support and encouragement!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    GAH! You're 1/4 of the way there.....wowie wow wow wow!:smile:
  • gresch
    Options
    That's the spirit!:wink: What a great achievement! You are well on the way to your goals, and a healthy brand new you.
  • skinnydreams
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • grlygrl
    Options
    you are soo awesome! keep up the good work!!
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You Rock! Hang in there, you're a quarter of the way to your goal!!!
    Cowboy:drinker:
  • skinnydreams
    Options
    Thanks again......you guys rock!!!