Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lost another 6 lbs!!!

skinnydreams
skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
edited September 18 in Motivation and Support
I am sooooooo excited, I've lost a total of 23 lbs so far....makes the goal of losing 100 lbs seem so much closer!!!! Thanks to everyone for this site and all your encouragement! I now have the confidence to keep on track and make a permanent life change!!!! Yesterday when I really wanted a nap after my 1 year old went down for one, I decided to get on the elliptcal and workout....my 3 year old cheered me on and I was so proud of myself, already breaking those habits that got me here in the first place!!!! Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• skinnydreams
    I am sooooooo excited, I've lost a total of 23 lbs so far....makes the goal of losing 100 lbs seem so much closer!!!! Thanks to everyone for this site and all your encouragement! I now have the confidence to keep on track and make a permanent life change!!!! Yesterday when I really wanted a nap after my 1 year old went down for one, I decided to get on the elliptcal and workout....my 3 year old cheered me on and I was so proud of myself, already breaking those habits that got me here in the first place!!!! Good luck to everyone!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Congrats! That's awesome!
  • Congratulations! Keep It Up and Im Sure You Will Reach Your Goal!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • lshutt
    lshutt Posts: 11
    :happy: Congrats...keep up the good job
  • :drinker: Congrats!

With that kind of motivation, I know you'll make your goal!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    That is great....

Yay for you!

dd
  • MIDGEKIN
    MIDGEKIN Posts: 113
    CONGRATS!! :drinker: :drinker: Keep up the good work and you'll be there before you know it!!
  • congratulations, you are well on the way! :flowerforyou:
  • :bigsmile: :bigsmile: GOOD FOR YOU KEEP IT UP!!!!:bigsmile:
  • :bigsmile: :bigsmile: GOOD FOR YOU KEEP IT UP!!!!:bigsmile:
  • skinnydreams
    This is what I'm talking about....you are all so amazing, thank you for your support and encouragement!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    GAH! You're 1/4 of the way there.....wowie wow wow wow!:smile:
  • That's the spirit!:wink: What a great achievement! You are well on the way to your goals, and a healthy brand new you.
  • skinnydreams
    Thanks so much!
  • you are soo awesome! keep up the good work!!
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    You Rock! Hang in there, you're a quarter of the way to your goal!!!
    Cowboy:drinker:
  • skinnydreams
    Thanks again......you guys rock!!!
This discussion has been closed.