My 30DS results with pics.

Options
2»

Replies

• westcoastredhead
    Options
    For some reason your picture cuts off to the right , so I cant see what your 'after' shots look like which is disappointing because I am on Day 8 of the shred right now and I totally want to see how you did! Is there a way for me to be able to see these pics? It doesnt sound like anyone else is having a hard time seeing them?
    nicole
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I just got the disc I hope my results are similar *crosses fingers* u look amazing!:flowerforyou:
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Nice!!
  • nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results! HUGE difference from the beginning. :)
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    nice work
  • Jamiewoodle
    Jamiewoodle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Way to put forth the effort! You get it girl!!!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Woohoo great job girl! I'm going to start doing it again I never did 30 days of it but it does work!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Will somebody please tell me if the warnings about 30DS are true - that if you have bad knees you should not attempt 30DS?

Yes it can be hard on the knees
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Will somebody please tell me if the warnings about 30DS are true - that if you have bad knees you should not attempt 30DS?

Theres a lot of compound moves such as squats with an overhead press and lunges with curls and presses. Theres some high impact moves too. I'd be wary of your knees. Try Jackie Warner's Power Circuit Training, it's a workout on the same idea but it's not as brutal on the joints.
  • loulouburke
    loulouburke Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
  • birdieintx
    birdieintx Posts: 298
    Options
    great job!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Great job!! That is awesome!!
  • westcoastredhead
    Options
    WOW! Way to go!! Talk about inspiration... I am on day 8 and feeling stronger ... thanks for sharing!

Nicole
  • DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options

It's killer on the knees. You have to watch your form at all times. Hurts my knees anyways. lol

Amazing results!!!! :bigsmile:
  • dahvishont02
    dahvishont02 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!