Always been a big Star Wars fan....
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I've got em all over, like everywhere!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I've got 7. The one in my profile pic is less than 2 weeks old.

Left upper arm- Tiger
    Right upper arm- Tribal style horse and unicorn
    Right lower arm (inside) - abstract horse
    Right lower arm (outer)- Peacock
    Right shoulder- cherry tree
    Right ankle- Tree frog
    Left ankle- Parrot

More to come.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    @folgore35: awesome and funny

I have two that are both smallish. a Duck on my backside and the Kanji symbol for strength (it is the translation of name, not me trying to say I am strong) on the left side of my chest. Both of them have a lot of meaning and took me several years to find an artist I really like, what with them being permanent and all.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Yes I have 4! :bigsmile:

1st - stars and swirls on my wrist - february 2011
    2nd - butterfly top of back - april 2011
    3rd - side of left hand - july 2011
    4th - little brothers name on left foot - febuary 2012

and this afternoon i went down and booked another! im haveing little shooting stars behind my right ear :) im haveing it done 27th march. ive got 3 weeks to decide on which colours to have in the stars haha!

s3po35.jpg
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    as of now, i have NONE. after weight loss.. i want a sleeve along with a few other tats

Ditto that. Maybe not a full sleeve, but at least upper arm.
  • kaybelmore
    kaybelmore Posts: 124
    Options
    312277_10150373669793482_820448481_8316617_1699823983_n.jpg

I have two but I got this lovely Tebori done on my right shoulder in Japan. This pic is less than 6 hours after i got it so it's a little flaky :P My other tattoo is an ordinary tattoo, its a faerie in a lotus blossom
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    yup. full sleeves among lots others.

(pics in profile)
  • RooChilders
    RooChilders Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few, I have one on my foot and going up my ankle, one on my wrist. This is my main piece though as it took over 11 hours in total!

Me-Tattoo.jpg
    I absolutely love this!!!! Amazing job done here its beautiful! I love it when I see a tattoo like this it reminds me way they are so addicting!
  • EmilyMae12
    EmilyMae12 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I plan to be getting a small black Snorlax on my right low back, and a religious tattoo in between my shoulder blades soon.
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have 10 tattoos. My first one is the only one with meaning. It was in remembrance of my horse that died. The rest were all for fun. However, if I could take them all back, I would. Too late now, I suppose.
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Im thinking of getting one.
    I was going to get a red and blue ribbon (or butterfly, not sure yet.) since that represents my struggle through anorexia & bulimia for 6 years.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    lots, peeps feel free to check out my pics on my profile -Ty
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have 5. A Horde symbol on my inner right ankle, a line of white dots below the Horde symbol, "Even Angels Fall" on my inner left ankle, a lizard, and a star/moon design on my hip. They all have meaning to me.

This is the only picture I can find, it's of my Horder symbol right after I got it. If you look closely you can see the white dots below it.

freshhordetat.jpg
  • Kmilky
    Kmilky Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Your adrenaline kicks for a feel good sensation, not where you are getting the tattoo but enternally. I have 6 with plans for 2 more.
    I have (1) ying yang symbol but with dolphins on my ankle. (1) the word Karma in Sanskit on my right wrist, (1) english cross with the word "Dhanu, which means Sagitarius in hindu on left wrist. (1) Tribal design on my lower back (1) dolphin under the tribal separate tattoo, (favorite animal) and (1) lily on the lower belly. I am looking forward to getting some script on my left inner forarm below my wrist and a small heart for the love of my life. I would never have gotten without some meaning behind the thought of getting them
  • nray3119
    nray3119 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have a J behind each ear for my kids that I got a few weeks ago and sort of regret. You cant see them if I have my hair down though, but I can never wear my hair up at work again. I also have kanji down my spine that says mother, daughter, sister. I love them both, I just hate dealing with other peoples reactions. My parents do not know about my most recent ones.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Just did a coverup on sunday 4 hrs in the chair, this one hurt like Helllllllllllllllll-Ty, have 4 of them nowpretty addictive
  • yocaitygee
    Options
    I have one going down my shoulder and back. It says:

if i leave you it doesn't mean i love you any less
    keep me in your heart for awhile <3 l.g.

but the heart is prettier! It is the song my father and I chose to play at my Grandfather's funeral.
    Double meaning and it makes me cry. "Keep Me in Your Heart" by Warren Zevon

tried adding a picture :(
  • GabeRami
    GabeRami Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have one going down my shoulder and back. It says:

if i leave you it doesn't mean i love you any less
    keep me in your heart for awhile <3 l.g.

but the heart is prettier! It is the song my father and I chose to play at my Grandfather's funeral.
    Double meaning and it makes me cry. "Keep Me in Your Heart" by Warren Zevon

tried adding a picture :(

I like the quote. It's funny how somethings workout..
  • killerkat89
    killerkat89 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love love love tattoos....I love getting them, i love watching people get them. I will have to take more pic and post them later. I have about 9 (couple really big ones.) Most of my right arm is coverd. Mostly with roses. I love roses, they are also my mom and grandmas fav. I have to skuls on my arm (one boy and one girl Jasper and Stella) wich in a way repersents forever love for me. I have a couple from when i was younger that i got quck and didt think to much about but they still mean stuff to me...Like live in the moment we only live once...I have plans to finish my right arm ans start working on my second sleave.