BodyRockers--before and after!

Options
GaiaGirl1992
GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
I'm curious to see how well bodyrock.tv works, including Zuzana Light's new ZWow videos. before and after photos, stats if you have them, and how long you've been bodyrocking!

Replies

• clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    bump!

I started incorporating some of their exercises to my work out last week. I want to know too.
  • lulucall911
    lulucall911 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Bump to post pictures later.
  • pachamb
    pachamb Posts: 52
    Options
    I don't have pics right now but I body rock every day and it is (other than basket ball with the friends and hikes on the weekend) the only exercise routine i fallow. I have not been doing it long about 2 months and with body rock and a clean diet I have lost 32 pounds in that 2 months.
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I try to do bodyrock workouts when I have a rest day from my chalean extreme, but i have seen great results from it!
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm game! I'll post a before and after at the end of the March weekly challenges.
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm game! I'll post a before and after at the end of the March weekly challenges.

I love this "Challenge accepted" attitude girl!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I started doing Zuzana's ZWOWs on March 1st. I'll post some pics on the 31st after I get accustomed to clean eating and getting my *kitten* kicked everyday. :laugh:
  • ltosoni
    ltosoni Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm curious to see how well bodyrock.tv works, including Zuzana Light's new ZWow videos. before and after photos, stats if you have them, and how long you've been bodyrocking!

I have been bodyrocking for almost three years, I don't really have any pics before of me, except you could say it was an untoned version of what I am now plus I've lost 6 lbs!!

meBR2-1.jpg
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    This is the before.
    123mahg.jpg

This is after I finished the January 30 day challenge. Mostly my belly is flatter.
    349dopc.jpg

This is halfway through the February 30 day challenge. You can a tad more definition in the abs.
    2z74akj.jpg

Hopefully you can notice the differences.
  • qtiekiki
    Options

I have been bodyrocking for almost three years, I don't really have any pics before of me, except you could say it was an untoned version of what I am now plus I've lost 6 lbs!!

meBR2.jpg

You look amazing.
  • MelKut
    MelKut Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it pretty regularly for almost 2 months....:blushing: I haven't taken comparison pics though (I DO have a before though....) I'll think on it and post pics later maybe :ohwell:
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    wow these pics are awesome =O
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    I think I forgot to mentioned that I've only been bodyrocking since January 8, 2012. Not bad for two months.
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I think I forgot to mentioned that I've only been bodyrocking since January 8, 2012. Not bad for two months.

I started Feb. 6th. Its fantastic how quickly you see a difference.
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Bump. Been thinking about trying bodyrock!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    watching!
  • mistylee0104
    mistylee0104 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!