Any Leslie Sansone Success Stories?

futurerunner
futurerunner Posts: 169 Member
I accidently posted this in the exercise section but I'll post it again here. I started using Leslie Sansone dvd's about a month ago and love them. I was wanting to know if anyone out there has any success stories to share to keep me motivated? How much did you lose and how long did it take you?

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    I LOVE Leslie Sansone...I haven't been doing her dvds like I want to--because I've been walking outside and on my treadmill & bike more. But when I have my family dance parties on the weekend, I use her moves a lot!

Thanks for bringing up this topic, I'm going to have to restart doing her videos. I can say that her videos are not too hard and not to easy and among the multitudes of exercise videos I've kept and not given away, because they are so doable and Leslie's personality is beautiful to me. Plus, she's the model size I'd love to be!

Looking forward to reading replies.
  • futurerunner
    I totally agree...I've read some reviews that said they don't like doing her dvds because of the size of her hips. I love her body! I want a body just like that with her nice curves. I just tried one of her new dvds and it killed me. But I loved it! I can really tell it's working.
  • kiowagirl81
    kiowagirl81 Posts: 5 Member
    I love the "4 fast miles" DVD- it is great. She uses a "firm band" to build some muscle and yoga moves for streching at the end. I have had great results with this DVD- I highly reccommend it- add me as a friend if you would like.
  • aekermans
    aekermans Posts: 15 Member
    For my 35+ days on MFP 99.9% of my exercise has been with Leslie Sansone DVDs. I am down almost 10.5 lbs and can tell such a difference in the way my jeans fit and my torso looks. Don't think I would see as much of a difference if it wasn't for walking with Leslie. :)

I switch up the DVDs I use and have a few that use her toning accessories.
  • bperry83
    bperry83 Posts: 42 Member
    i started with Leslie's videos about a year ago, fell off track and then got back on track and use her videos again. I like her videos because the routines are easy to follow (no complicated moves). I favorite add on is the walk belt- its really helped tone up my belly and arms. I didn't lost alot, but I have a lot more endurance and energy. It was a good place to start to work up to something more intense. I started Jillian's 30 day shred this weekend.
    note: i have 3 of her videos- 1 mile, 3 miles, and 5 miles. I'm pretty sure she has some out there that are more intense, but mine are pretty low impact.
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    I LOVE Leslie Sansone...I haven't been doing her dvds like I want to--because I've been walking outside and on my treadmill & bike more. But when I have my family dance parties on the weekend, I use her moves a lot!

Thanks for bringing up this topic, I'm going to have to restart doing her videos. I can say that her videos are not too hard and not to easy and among the multitudes of exercise videos I've kept and not given away, because they are so doable and Leslie's personality is beautiful to me. Plus, she's the model size I'd love to be!

Looking forward to reading replies.

She has a cracking figure I agree :)
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Her hips are tiny 35 inches max at a guess mine are 39 and love her hips I've had 3 children
  • teeniemarie619
    teeniemarie619 Posts: 21 Member
    I have various Leslie Sansone dvds. LOVE THEM! I started MFP back in September and have lost 60 pounds so far! I have about 10 of her dvds because I like to switch things up. On Monday, Wed, Fri, I do the 1-mile walk in my office before I start work. Then on Tuesday, Thursday, I do a 3-mile and on Saturday I do the 4-mile. She is awesome!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    When I first started out, Leslie's were the ONLY Videos that I even sort of could keep up with. i could do at least a 20 minute one without feeling like an utter failure. Now I use the videos -- or just do the Walking from memory -- whenever I am not able to get outside, or when I have 'Down Time' at work. I also do some of her Walking on the Recovery Boards at Curves.
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Well iv been doing the walk away the pounds DVD I got from the library and I have to say i love it! But I can't say how much I lost since my scale is broken, but I can tell the difference in my legs. Maybe a little of other areas but I do love it I think I am going to have to buy some and check out the other DVDs other ppl are saying.
  • Peppychristian
    Peppychristian Posts: 157 Member
    I started using Leslie Sansone when my treadmill broke and I need exercises I could do at home. I found some on youtube and love them so much that I order her ultimate collection. These are exercises I can do when my girls are awake, which is a major plus. They even try to do them with me.
  • Peppychristian
    Peppychristian Posts: 157 Member
    The other thing I love about them is once you have seen them several times you can do them on your own if necessary. I went on a short vacation a while back and continued my exercises there.
  • futurerunner
    I have various Leslie Sansone dvds. LOVE THEM! I started MFP back in September and have lost 60 pounds so far! I have about 10 of her dvds because I like to switch things up. On Monday, Wed, Fri, I do the 1-mile walk in my office before I start work. Then on Tuesday, Thursday, I do a 3-mile and on Saturday I do the 4-mile. She is awesome!

did you lose all 60 pounds with the walking DVD's and diet?
  • LadySylvanas
    LadySylvanas Posts: 133 Member
    I was doing her 5 mile dvd almost every night for 2-3 months and it was working wonders, but eventually it started getting a bit too easy (was trying so hard to be able to sweat, had to jog instead of walking etc) so I switched to Jillian Michaels'... And then, joined the gym :)
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Just bought one of her DVD'S, and will be starting tommorrow. :smile:
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    I had success before of 30 lbs, doing those and walking outside, at the time I did the 3 mile walk. they are great and really do work.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    I :heart: LS! I have 3 of her DVDs. I actually lost most of my weight working out to her. Her 5 mile fat burning is my favorite!
  • Love her DVD's... I have RA however even with pain, stiffness and fatigue and can still workout with her, it is challenging but low impact on joints!
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    I don't exactly have a "success story", but I've been doing WATP for ~7 years off and on (more ON now!) and I love them. I did them while I was pregnant with both of my kids, which really helped me! My kids (5 & 2) love to do the 1 & 2 mile videos with me, my 2 year old ASKS me to put it on! Talk about a motivator!! I use them a lot in the winter, being in northern MN we don't/can't get outside much but her videos save the day! If it gets too easy, I add 5 pound weights...whew!!
  • nwkirk03
    nwkirk03 Posts: 36
    been doing her 5 really big miles since i know around dec of '11 5 days a week, i have a thyroid problem so its hard for me to lose weight, but i have lost 3 lbs and i dont know how many inches but i can tell the difference since i have been walking with her dvd.:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!