What's for breakfast?

Options
13»

Replies

• willismack2
    Options
    Oatmeal, Banana, and Protein drink with fat free milk.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was oatmeal and a banana for about 210
    Today was 2 baked oatmeal muffins for about 230 calories

I'm thinking tomorrow will be a home made version of an Egg McMuffin for 265 calories. Hoping this keeps me fuller longer.

I also always have a home made spiced tea with my breakfast...that's 125 calories for 16 oz, but trying to 1/2 that now for less calories.
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I just wanna bump this topic because there are so many good ideas!
    I've been lazy lately and eating cereal, nothing but cereal! But I'm planning on incorporating more eggs, oatmeal, and of course... bacon! And fruit and yogurts too. I just need to go food shopping first!
    :drinker:
  • footballmom12
    footballmom12 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Today I had a Fiber Plus Antioxidants Choc chip bar cause I knew I was going out to lunch!!

My favorites right now are grapefruit and Fiber Plus Anti. Cinnamon oat crunch cereal! Unfortunately a lot of days I forget to eat breakfast thanks to my 2 and 4 year olds.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    this morning I had what I like calling power coffee (1 scoop of chocolate protein in my coffee) and a bowl of oatmeal... so fulfilling :)
  • nora110
    nora110 Posts: 24
    Options
    chobani blood orange greek yogurt, pear, and 10 almonds
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    black coffee. My 8 hour feed window doesn't start until noon.
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    1 whole egg + 4 egg whites, scrambled
    2 slices Hormel Breakfast Ham
    1/4 cup quick oats with 8 g protein powder, cinnamon, and cloves mixed with water
    2 cups coffee (what would breakfast be without coffee???....terrible!)
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    a homemade cranberry-almond cereal mix. delicious!
  • emmamcblain
    emmamcblain Posts: 342
    Options
    Shredded wheat, low fat natural yoghurt, chopped strawberries with a glass of fresh orange juice.

I never used to eat breakfast but now it's definitely something I look forward to, and my body thanks me for it. :)
  • mskari77
    mskari77 Posts: 142
    Options
    Eggs (1 whole, 2 whites) with cheddar, bacon, and a LARGE glass of water.
  • csm1342
    csm1342 Posts: 21
    Options
    I switch it up but my favorite is 1/2 english muffin with 2 scrambled egg whites covered in muenster deli cheese with 2 slices on canadian bacon. 220 calories....
  • prose58
    prose58 Posts: 52
    Options
    Usually I have an Egg Creations Egg White Omlette (1/4 cup) with either a piece of toast or mini bagel with laughing cow cheese or lite cream cheese. Maybe a bit of Greek Yogurt plus a cup of coffee.

Today I had toast w/pbutter, Greek Yogurt (Liberte Fat Free) and a coffee.
  • Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Quinoa porridge with cinnanon & brown sugar or sometimes dried cranberries & almonds it has good protein & I think it is really filling
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Can't get enough porridge (that's oatmeal for the non Europeans) made with almond or hazelnut milk, a chopped reeeeeeealy ripe banana and a lovely bit dollop of peanut/cashew/almond or hazelnut butter. I used to have a different breakfast each day of the week (am fond of smoked salmon and cream cheese on rye, or scrambled eggs with turkey/ham/other protein with hot chillis chopped through), but I just can't stop eating my porrige, nut butter and banana, it is so yummy!
  • logitech
    logitech Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ultimate protein shake with pineapple and banana at the gym. Really good, but to expensive $5.08
  • jessieknh
    jessieknh Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    egg whites and a light multigrain muffin.
  • dongi
    dongi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I admit, it may not be the healthiest, but it is really satisfying, has lots of protein and keeps me full (I cut most saturated fats throughout the rest of the day)...not bad on calories either....

2 slices Oscar Meyer Center Cut bacon...1 egg cooked in nonstick skillet and 2 slices of Healthy choice hi fiber bread with several squirts of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray...not everyday...but a couple times/week for about 240 calories...it feels like a major treat!
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    chocolate peanut butter oatmeal
    strawberries and raspberries
    2 egg whites boiled