EVERYTIME I eat a potato...I lost 1 whole pound!!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Also, important to note...

I don't eat anything on the potato...no butter/vegan spread--nothing, just the potato skin and all.

And thank you :heart: EVERYONE:heart: for your replies. Positive and negative ones, it's all good to me--I REALLY love the postive comments and the negative ones keep me/my mind young and sharp:laugh: so I find "something" good in them ALL:wink: !
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    It's from the high level of potassium in a potato which triggers water weight release. It's a trick I've been losing for a while to drop water weight from excess sodium intake.

Wow, that's excellent to know! Thanks for posting!:smile:
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    Are you high?

LOL! That is EXACTLY the same thought that came to my mind. Step away from the bong..........
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    So, you must have eaten at least 19 potatoes so far.

lol this made me giggle *like* haha <3

you guys make me giggle. I'm trying my best to not laugh out loud in class.
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Screw dieting for months, just eat however much weight you need to lose in potatoes.

I eat about 6lbs of potatoes after workouts.So i had 5 workouts this week, i should lose 30lbs on my sunday weigh-in right?
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Great. Now I wish I was high. The potato I can do without....just not a fan. ;)
  • brenbbb
    brenbbb Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is so awesome, congrats!
  • Ambrogio1
    Ambrogio1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!