What is with all the personal info threads?

Options
UsedToBeHusky
UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
Please people! Stop giving out your personal information. Identity theft is a very real problem on the internet!!!

Replies

• fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Please people! Stop giving out your personal information. Identity theft is a very real problem on the internet!!!

eyah cause everyone wants to be me ....... lol
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Like someone stated on another thread, people aren't going to get far with what little money and credit I've got.
  • Moeblessings
    Options
    Like someone stated on another thread, people aren't going to get far with what little money and credit I've got.

HAHA Ditto!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

I know right! But I used to investigate this stuff! You'd be amazed how rampant it is.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    My credit =

baddie-brawl-michael-myers-vs-jason-voorhees-20071002034833563-000.jpg

Still want it? Feel free...
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I lost my Triple A credit rating before america did, i was ahead of the curve
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    i would never do that.

signed, snw. ssn 527-64-8874, phone 719-265-5701.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i would never do that.

time for me to buy that beach home in malibuuuuu
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    i would never do that.

You have LifeLock don't you? Tease...
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

No money and horrible credit. The best identity protection in the world. :drinker:
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Anyone steals my idenity I am going to sit back and watch.... it should be a pretty good comedy.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    If I wanted to scam people's identities it would be easy enough to do here. Where did your username come from? What's your real name? Where do you live? What are your pet's names (most people use their pet's names as passwords)?, etc.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    If I wanted to scam people's identities it would be easy enough to do here. Where did your username come from? What's your real name? Where do you live? What are your pet's names (most people use their pet's names as passwords)?, etc.

not i.

people use their pet's names as passwords? hhahaha my passwords RULE. Except when I have to give someone my password and i have to spell out E-a-t-M-3-y-0-u-B-@-s-t-@-r-d (<-- obviously not a real one, but you get the point)
  • sbeisel1
    sbeisel1 Posts: 181
    Options
    you know what, that is good advice. but even before computers were the main, my uncle had his identity stolen. but not for credit or money. He only found out someone had stolen his identity when he tried to travel to another provence and was arrested for multiple murders in that provence. They were in the process of arranging arrest with local police. this was his first time ever traveling there. he had to get sworn testimonies from friends, family and coworkers that he was home when the murders took place, he had to provide security camera footage proof that he was where he said he was. Lucky for him his work had security cameras and so did the bank. he spent the next 5-10 years constantly having to prove who he is and who he is not. they eventually caught the real guy and he looked very similar to my uncle. to top it all off, he still has to contact the police when he travels to that provence. more than 30 years later just so that he can get through the airport... Fyi the guy stole his identity to try to flee the country and in the meantime had committed another murder before fleeing.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    i would never do that.

HAHAHA!! Hilarious!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    All my passwords have either *kitten*, *****, 69 or some other sex reference in them. Since I've started doing that I've never forgotten my passwords!!!!
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Should start a thread:

Okay everyone! What's your mother's maiden name!?!?
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    you know what, that is good advice. but even before computers were the main, my uncle had his identity stolen. but not for credit or money. He only found out someone had stolen his identity when he tried to travel to another provence and was arrested for multiple murders in that provence. They were in the process of arranging arrest with local police. this was his first time ever traveling there. he had to get sworn testimonies from friends, family and coworkers that he was home when the murders took place, he had to provide security camera footage proof that he was where he said he was. Lucky for him his work had security cameras and so did the bank. he spent the next 5-10 years constantly having to prove who he is and who he is not. they eventually caught the real guy and he looked very similar to my uncle. to top it all off, he still has to contact the police when he travels to that provence. more than 30 years later just so that he can get through the airport... Fyi the guy stole his identity to try to flee the country and in the meantime had committed another murder before fleeing.

WOW! There is nothing in my identity worth stealing. But man... I've heard its a pain to clean up. This story is a prime example of that!
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I pity the fool that would steal my identity.

Sucker.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    i would never do that.

So who's Peter?