Jillian's New Kickboxing Video

Options
Comes out today!!! Mine will be in the mailbox when I get home :) Anyone bought and tried it already???

Replies

• mollyjackson82
    Options
    did the first workout this morning. it says 20 minutes and i thought that would be just the workout, not including warm up and cool down like her other ones. well it was 20 minutes for the whole thing! there was a very short warm up then 4 circuits and a short cooldown. the case says it is 3 workouts, 1st for upper body, 2nd for lower, and 3rd for abs. i did the 1st one today and although there were a couple moves that concentrated on upper, I would say it was a total body workout. it sure kicked my butt!!! I gave it a couple more minutes cooldown becuase my HR was still in the 120's. so after 22 minutes, my HRM said I burned 292 calories!!! Not bad for a 20 minute from start to finish workout! I will be doing the second workout tomorrow. I love it so far!!!!!
  • mollyjackson82
    Options
    Did workout 2 this morning and it was also 20 minutes from start to finish including warm up and cool down but seemed more intense. I gave myself again 2 extra minutes for a cool down. HRM said I burned 319 calories for the 22 minutes!!! Awesome workout!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    This sounds good, is it all kickboxing moves or are there press ups and other things?
  • Queen_M
    Queen_M Posts: 70
    Options
    This sounds awesome! I'll need to look into it.
  • SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    i have been looking at this and wondering. thanks for the great reveiw!!!!!!!!
  • Queen_M
    Queen_M Posts: 70
    Options
    boo :(, it's currently unavailable in the uk and I can't find a download. Stinkin' UK.
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Wow, this sounds really good. I might just get it. Is there any specific equipement i need for it? And is it like 30DS where u do it every day for a certain amount of days?
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    boo :(, it's currently unavailable in the uk and I can't find a download. Stinkin' UK.

i just tried to find it aswell :( anyone jnow when its out our end~??
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear. I was terribly disappointed with Shed and Shred
  • Charloo1990
    Options

Noooo, thats not fair. I really want it :(
  • Charloo1990
    Options
    Gotta say, im pretty disappointed with 30day shred. Im on day 30 tomorrow and i havnt lost a sausage :frown: even though i have done really well diet wise. I can see im more toned but not by much :/ Quite gutted after all the hard work. Im hoping the no weight loss thing is muscle gain cause people have commented on me looking like i've lost weight and my work trousers are now hanging off me.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Gotta say, im pretty disappointed with 30day shred. Im on day 30 tomorrow and i havnt lost a sausage :frown: even though i have done really well diet wise. I can see im more toned but not by much :/ Quite gutted after all the hard work. Im hoping the no weight loss thing is muscle gain cause people have commented on me looking like i've lost weight and my work trousers are now hanging off me.

I'm pretty disappointed in 30DS as well, I haven't lost a single pound but a few inches, but nothing really to brag about and after all the hard work I thought it would be more. Also, my knees are killing me
  • Charloo1990
    Options

I'm pretty disappointed in 30DS as well, I haven't lost a single pound but a few inches, but nothing really to brag about and after all the hard work I thought it would be more. Also, my knees are killing me
    Not just me then :frown: Infact, i gained quarter of a pound. I know thats nothing but i deserved a big loss tbh and im sure its same with you. I wish i'd have measured myself too, least i might have seen a difference then :ohwell:
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to buy this one- thanks for letting us know how it was! I think it's great that it's only 20 mintues! Perfect when you have to squeeze in a quick workout during a busy day!
  • stephl21uk
    stephl21uk Posts: 123 Member
    Options

i wanted her banish fat, boost metabalism but could find a uk one of that either....have you checked youtube for a vid?
  • stephl21uk
    stephl21uk Posts: 123 Member
    Options

Not just me then :frown: Infact, i gained quarter of a pound. I know thats nothing but i deserved a big loss tbh and im sure its same with you. I wish i'd have measured myself too, least i might have seen a difference then :ohwell:

im loosing 2lb a week and about an inch from my waist on 30DS and im def looking more toned, only on day 14 today tho x
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    So is it a 3 step program like 30 DS? I like 30DS...I haven't lost much weight wise but I've lost several inches.
  • Charloo1990
    Options

im loosing 2lb a week and about an inch from my waist on 30DS and im def looking more toned, only on day 14 today tho x
    Lol, ur really lucky cause i did lose 2lbs one week but then 2 weeks later gained it back even thougj i havnt cheated what so ever :noway: . I nearly gave up 20days in cause i felt so annoyed and dis heartened but i just told myself its how i look and feel, not what the scales say lol.
  • Cindym82
    Options

Lol, ur really lucky cause i did lose 2lbs one week but then 2 weeks later gained it back even thougj i havnt cheated what so ever :noway: . I nearly gave up 20days in cause i felt so annoyed and dis heartened but i just told myself its how i look and feel, not what the scales say lol.

I'm on day 20 and wanna throw in the towel also.....not sure if the last 10days will actually do anything