What's your goal hole

Options
I have a belt, when I purchased it I had to punch an extra hole in it cause it was too big. Since I've gained weight I can no longer use that hole; I now refer to it as my "goal hole" hehe (it also sounds kinda dirty under the right circumstances, :wink: lol) I'm about half wayt to being able to use that hole and I'm very excited about that!! What is your "goal hole?" Jeans, shirt, skirt, etc. Thanks for playing!!! :happy:

Replies

• juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I have an entire large rubbermaid bin full of pants that don't fit me anymore..

That's my goal,, to open up that box and fit in the clothes!!
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mine is to fit into all the clothes I can't wear as well. I have way too many cute pairs of Silver jeans that are calling my name!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    my size 15 revolt destroyed jeans... took me YEARS to get in them... now Im a size 8 and cant enjoy themany longer-- but MAN the day I got into those... oh... it was heaven.

The new 'goal hole' Im aiming for? A size 7 black skinny jean THAT HAS ZERO STRETCH IN THE FABRIC.... can we says muffin top at the moment? lol
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    climbs out of the gutter.

shopping for some things at normal people stores.
  • RCM888
    RCM888 Posts: 10
    Options
    My wedding dress!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Must..not..joke... :indifferent: :explode:
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options

But its so HARD.....
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Megan Fox!!!!!!!

wait....... that isnt what you meant......... wow....... now I am embarrassed..........

I guess it would be my size 7 pants hanging in my kitchen.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    No goal for me size-wise. I have no clue what I'll be like at my goal weight. However, I have saved the belt and jeans from when I started losing. I had to keep creating new holes in the belt as I lost weight, until it reached a point where there was no belt left. At that point, I threw them both in the wardrobe and went out and bought a new belt and some new jeans.

When I reach my goal, rather than having something I want to fit into, I plan to pull those jeans and that belt back out and to put them on and move the belt back to a hole before I started creating new ones, just to see how far I've come.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Probably the covered spiral slide at the park. It's the only hole I trust not to collapse on me and send me to a slow, nightmarish suffocation death.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

But its so HARD.....

And BOOM goes the dynamite.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

But its so HARD.....

GAAH you're trying to kill me!!
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options

But its so HARD.....

GAAH you're trying to kill me!!

Hahaha, love all you guys!

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE HILARIOUS!!
  • lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Lemon yellow capri pants. I wore them one summer, and then got pregnant with Thing 3 and now he's 2 and I still haven't even tried them on again. I don't even care if they aren't in style this summer, those babies are back when it warms up again.
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have a belt, when I purchased it I had to punch an extra hole in it cause it was too big. Since I've gained weight I can no longer use that hole; I now refer to it as my "goal hole" hehe (it also sounds kinda dirty under the right circumstances, :wink: lol) I'm about half wayt to being able to use that hole and I'm very excited about that!! What is your "goal hole?" Jeans, shirt, skirt, etc. Thanks for playing!!! :happy:

I have what my step-brother refers to as my "fat belt". It's the only article of clothing I have kept from when I was at my heaviest. At one point I was on the last notch. Now, every few months I take it to my step-dad and have him add extra holes for me. I have one more to go before I need another 5 holes added. Shows how many inches I've lost off my waist - Pretty amazing when you have that kind of a visual. It wraps around me 1.3 times, and the tail end of the belt is nearly at my back.
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    No goal for me size-wise. I have no clue what I'll be like at my goal weight. However, I have saved the belt and jeans from when I started losing. I had to keep creating new holes in the belt as I lost weight, until it reached a point where there was no belt left. At that point, I threw them both in the wardrobe and went out and bought a new belt and some new jeans.

When I reach my goal, rather than having something I want to fit into, I plan to pull those jeans and that belt back out and to put them on and move the belt back to a hole before I started creating new ones, just to see how far I've come.

Yes - What she said! :) haha
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Glory.
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Glory.

Ditto.
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Oops forgot to reply to quote this is for Elementalmoe

That is awesome!!! That must be an awesome feeling and a great motivator!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I am not mature enough to answer that properly.

Also, I don't wear belts.

But my goal size is a 4 or 6 :)