What's your goal hole

Options

Replies

• sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I had no clue what I was getting into coming in here. But I like what I scrolled to
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I know what my boyfriend's goal hole is...but not until marriage.
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I have three soccer jerseys that I picked up while living in Argentina ten years ago, They were a bit tight when I got them and don't have a chance of fitting now, but I want them to fit properly.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I have an entire large rubbermaid bin full of pants that don't fit me anymore..

That's my goal,, to open up that box and fit in the clothes!!

I read that, and thought you were saying you had a rubber maid's outfit that you want to wear! :laugh: :blushing:
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I know what my boyfriend's goal hole is...but not until marriage.

Also, Good for you.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Taint got one.
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I love that :)
    My "Goal hole" is to be able to wear my favorite spiderman pajama shorts (that cinch around the hips) as well as my brand new white size one jeans without a muffin top!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I hate belts...but...I had a pair of size 8 DKNY jeans that were my goal jeans. They fit now. They are lovely, but I feel like I still have a lot of work to do!!
  • kapspecial
    kapspecial Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have two dresses from The Limited that if I tried to put them on right now they would rip at the seams. Super cute too! I can't wait to rock those dresses again.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Glory.

Honey?
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of linen pants I got before my doctorate; I want to fit in them again
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I have an entire large rubbermaid bin full of pants that don't fit me anymore..

That's my goal,, to open up that box and fit in the clothes!!

I read that, and thought you were saying you had a rubber maid's outfit that you want to wear! :laugh: :blushing:

I absolutely read the same thing. But I mean, that would great goal too!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I have two strikes, so I can't respond without Steven or Sally banning me.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I have two strikes, so I can't respond without Steven or Sally banning me.

but so tempting.....
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Recently it was no more muffin top over size 4 skirts & pants. Done... Now it's no more muffin top over my size 2's and reduction of back fat at bra line.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    So much pants talk here....
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    My old jeans.
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I have a little black dress that I haven't worn in almost 20 years. I can get it on again (barely), but it's going to take quite a bit more for me to be able to zip it up, much less be able to wear it again.

As I've progressed, I've gotten back into lots of my old clothes, including my wedding dress, but THAT is my Holy Grail of clothes.
  • pknanne
    pknanne Posts: 9
    Options
    For everything in my closet to be too big! I have a pair of white Levi jeans they are so cute with shiney silver buttons that I wore a few years ago that is my first "goal hole"
  • Brevans04
    Brevans04 Posts: 18
    Options
    To fit into my pre-preggo shorts I wore two summers ago!! I was pregnant all last summer and couldnt wear anything cute! Now that we have a baby shopping is LOW on the list and I have a closet full of clothes taunting me. Good thing is I'm almost there! I try them on once a week, they button but I am anti-muffin top an wont wear anything that gives me one, it makes you look fatter. I just wear a size up right now.