Golfers?

Options
13»

Replies

• LemonSnap
    LemonSnap Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    We got a Sea Doo last summer and I think thats more fun.

The other thing I like about golf is that it is nice and quiet. :laugh:
    I'll probably stick with my 10 rounds per year b/c membership is expensive and pay as you play is even MORE so.
    It can be expensive but I've been fortunate enough to live in locations with exceptional golfing at reasonable prices.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    alright gotta post that I had a great round this morning. Ended up with 6 pars in the round! We won't discuss the sand traps though O.K.?!?!? Now all that fresh air (and pollen!!) is making me very sleepy and I have too much to do for that. What I am finding now though is that I'm so much stronger I'm hitting my clubs so much farther. Really great with your driver, not so much with your approach shots (I said, we're not going to talk about the traps!).
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I am highly disappointed. It is very rainy today. :( Off and on, though.. I might just go to the driving range.

sad face :(
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I am highly disappointed. It is very rainy today. :( Off and on, though.. I might just go to the driving range.

sad face :(

that stinks! I am sad for you too!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I got to go play 9 holes on Saturday.. we didn't get there early enough to do 18. :(

I had fun though. We played a lot of situational golf and I had a couple of really nice shots. My friend got me a Momentus club for my birthday.. it is supposedly supposed to help my swing in form and power. Have any of you guys ever used it?
  • billtonkin
    billtonkin Posts: 109
    Options
    Love golf, and it's time to get back into the swing of things. I plan on heading to the driving range this week and start playing in April.