Unicorns pee glitter

Options

Replies

• HOTTMESSYGIRL
    Options
    This thread is dumb, unicorns don't live around here. They are from like england or something. I doubt they piss glitter. I bet they just have sparkly stuff in their pee.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    She who dies with the most fabric wins.

That is all.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    My chocolate cravings are proportional to the amount of pain that TOM cramps bring and currently expanding at an exponential rate.

That.Is.All
  • violetness
    violetness Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    "If I wanted your opinion, I'd read it in your entrails."
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    This thread is dumb, unicorns don't live around here. They are from like england or something. I doubt they piss glitter. I bet they just have sparkly stuff in their pee.

Umm, shows how much you know. They DO pee glitter, and their blood has real life rainbows in it. :grumble: idiot.
  • HOTTMESSYGIRL
    Options

Umm, shows how much you know. They DO pee glitter, and their blood has real life rainbows in it. :grumble: idiot.

That is just a myth. In real life they do not pee glitter or have rainbows in their blood.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    My chocolate cravings are proportional to the amount of pain that TOM cramps bring and currently expanding at an exponential rate.

That.Is.All

Did you know: Chocolate cravings have nothing to do with PMS itsself? It has to do with your brain thinking of chocolate as comfort food. Something I read today, so it must be true right?
  • abuzbee
    abuzbee Posts: 2
    Options
    Where.your.treasure.is.there.your.heart.is.also.
    That's all.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

That is just a myth. In real life they do not pee glitter or have rainbows in their blood.

YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A UNICORN!!!!!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm going to eat some ice cream before my kids wake up from their naps so that I don't have to share.
  • HOTTMESSYGIRL
    Options

Thats because I have never been to ENGLAND!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I like turtles.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

Unicorns poop rainbows, they don't have them in their blood.
  • BriskaPacojame
    Options
    Boobs.

That.Is.All.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

Thats because I have never been to ENGLAND!

You win, I just laughed my *kitten* off
  • butterfliespink
    Options
    Boats n hoes

Great movie-Stepbrothers.
    That. Is. All
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

That.Is.All

Did you know: Chocolate cravings have nothing to do with PMS itsself? It has to do with your brain thinking of chocolate as comfort food. Something I read today, so it must be true right?

Sadly, I crave chocolate every day.... that sh!ts good! LOL I just want to eat something.. anything... a sardine sammich would probably even work today! Agghhhhhhh
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    "If I wanted your opinion, I'd read it in your entrails."

^ This one wins! Equal parts Dexter and Oracle at Delphi. :laugh:
  • bigsexay157
    Options
    If unicorns pee Glitter, what do they poo?
  • HOTTMESSYGIRL
    Options

Unicorns poop rainbows, they don't have them in their blood.

You should really do your research. That isnt possible.